Brangelina Purchase Luxury Home in Italy
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have expanded their property empire by investing in a multi-million dollar mansion in Italy. The Hollywood couple has reportedly added to their property portfolio by paying $40 million for a luxury villa in the hills of Valpolicella, Italy.
The expansive estate is surrounded by a park and includes two swimming pools with waterfalls and jacuzzi tubs, a cinema room and a well-equipped gym. Property firm owner, Alexander Proto, tells Sky Italy magazine, "They wanted something more exclusive and in record time to spend the summer vacation in Italy."
The couple and their six children spent several months living in Italy this year while Jolie filmed scenes for her new movie "The Tourist" in Venice. They also own homes in New Orleans, Louisiana and Los Angeles.
More Brad Pitt News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked