Brangelina Purchase Luxury Home in Italy
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have expanded their property empire by investing in a multi-million dollar mansion in Italy. The Hollywood couple has reportedly added to their property portfolio by paying $40 million for a luxury villa in the hills of Valpolicella, Italy.
The expansive estate is surrounded by a park and includes two swimming pools with waterfalls and jacuzzi tubs, a cinema room and a well-equipped gym. Property firm owner, Alexander Proto, tells Sky Italy magazine, "They wanted something more exclusive and in record time to spend the summer vacation in Italy."
The couple and their six children spent several months living in Italy this year while Jolie filmed scenes for her new movie "The Tourist" in Venice. They also own homes in New Orleans, Louisiana and Los Angeles.
More Brad Pitt News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly