Brangelina Purchase Luxury Home in Italy
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have expanded their property empire by investing in a multi-million dollar mansion in Italy. The Hollywood couple has reportedly added to their property portfolio by paying $40 million for a luxury villa in the hills of Valpolicella, Italy.
The expansive estate is surrounded by a park and includes two swimming pools with waterfalls and jacuzzi tubs, a cinema room and a well-equipped gym. Property firm owner, Alexander Proto, tells Sky Italy magazine, "They wanted something more exclusive and in record time to spend the summer vacation in Italy."
The couple and their six children spent several months living in Italy this year while Jolie filmed scenes for her new movie "The Tourist" in Venice. They also own homes in New Orleans, Louisiana and Los Angeles.
More Brad Pitt News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch