Brangelina Purchase Luxury Home in Italy
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have expanded their property empire by investing in a multi-million dollar mansion in Italy. The Hollywood couple has reportedly added to their property portfolio by paying $40 million for a luxury villa in the hills of Valpolicella, Italy.
The expansive estate is surrounded by a park and includes two swimming pools with waterfalls and jacuzzi tubs, a cinema room and a well-equipped gym. Property firm owner, Alexander Proto, tells Sky Italy magazine, "They wanted something more exclusive and in record time to spend the summer vacation in Italy."
The couple and their six children spent several months living in Italy this year while Jolie filmed scenes for her new movie "The Tourist" in Venice. They also own homes in New Orleans, Louisiana and Los Angeles.
More Brad Pitt News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'