Brangelina Purchase Luxury Home in Italy
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have expanded their property empire by investing in a multi-million dollar mansion in Italy. The Hollywood couple has reportedly added to their property portfolio by paying $40 million for a luxury villa in the hills of Valpolicella, Italy.
The expansive estate is surrounded by a park and includes two swimming pools with waterfalls and jacuzzi tubs, a cinema room and a well-equipped gym. Property firm owner, Alexander Proto, tells Sky Italy magazine, "They wanted something more exclusive and in record time to spend the summer vacation in Italy."
The couple and their six children spent several months living in Italy this year while Jolie filmed scenes for her new movie "The Tourist" in Venice. They also own homes in New Orleans, Louisiana and Los Angeles.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris