Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s Ex-Wife Suspended From Driving
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s estranged wife has been banned from the road for 90 days following her arrest for driving while intoxicated (DWI) in May. Mary Richardson Kennedy was taken into custody on May 15 after police allegedly witnessed her drive her car onto a sidewalk outside a school in Bedford, New York.
She pleaded not guilty to the DWI accusation and was ordered to return to court this month. However, on Thursday, July 22 she struck a deal with prosecutors to avoid jail time and pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of driving with ability impaired. Bedford Town Court Justice Kevin Quaranta suspended her driving license for 90 days and fined her $500, while she was ordered to attend two alcohol education classes and submit quarterly reports from a psychiatrist.
Her May arrest came days after cops were called to the Kennedy family home following two separate distress calls, although no further action was taken following the incident. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the son of assassinated politician Robert F. Kennedy, filed for divorce from his wife of 16 years after the 911 incidents.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo