Justin Bieber Takes Puberty Advice From Usher
Justin Bieber is taking tips from former child singer Usher to make sure his breaking voice doesn't ruin his career. The 16 year old is struggling with his high-pitched songs as puberty takes its toll on his vocal cords and he has enlisted the help of a top singing coach to keep his performances note-perfect.
Bieber admits he is also counting on his music mentor Usher, who began singing professionally at the age of 11, to guide him through the trying time. He tells Vibe.com, "Everyone's voice changes. Puberty is a natural thing."
"I have the best vocal coach in the world and we're working on my voice and doing what I need to do. It's not like as soon as you hit puberty you stop singing. Usher is the best mentor in the world and he survived puberty. He tells me what to do, what not to do."
More Justin Bieber News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat