Justin Bieber Takes Puberty Advice From Usher
Justin Bieber is taking tips from former child singer Usher to make sure his breaking voice doesn't ruin his career. The 16 year old is struggling with his high-pitched songs as puberty takes its toll on his vocal cords and he has enlisted the help of a top singing coach to keep his performances note-perfect.
Bieber admits he is also counting on his music mentor Usher, who began singing professionally at the age of 11, to guide him through the trying time. He tells Vibe.com, "Everyone's voice changes. Puberty is a natural thing."
"I have the best vocal coach in the world and we're working on my voice and doing what I need to do. It's not like as soon as you hit puberty you stop singing. Usher is the best mentor in the world and he survived puberty. He tells me what to do, what not to do."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'