Justin Bieber Takes Puberty Advice From Usher
Justin Bieber is taking tips from former child singer Usher to make sure his breaking voice doesn't ruin his career. The 16 year old is struggling with his high-pitched songs as puberty takes its toll on his vocal cords and he has enlisted the help of a top singing coach to keep his performances note-perfect.
Bieber admits he is also counting on his music mentor Usher, who began singing professionally at the age of 11, to guide him through the trying time. He tells Vibe.com, "Everyone's voice changes. Puberty is a natural thing."
"I have the best vocal coach in the world and we're working on my voice and doing what I need to do. It's not like as soon as you hit puberty you stop singing. Usher is the best mentor in the world and he survived puberty. He tells me what to do, what not to do."
More Justin Bieber News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off