Justin Bieber Takes Puberty Advice From Usher
Justin Bieber is taking tips from former child singer Usher to make sure his breaking voice doesn't ruin his career. The 16 year old is struggling with his high-pitched songs as puberty takes its toll on his vocal cords and he has enlisted the help of a top singing coach to keep his performances note-perfect.
Bieber admits he is also counting on his music mentor Usher, who began singing professionally at the age of 11, to guide him through the trying time. He tells Vibe.com, "Everyone's voice changes. Puberty is a natural thing."
"I have the best vocal coach in the world and we're working on my voice and doing what I need to do. It's not like as soon as you hit puberty you stop singing. Usher is the best mentor in the world and he survived puberty. He tells me what to do, what not to do."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media