Brian McKnight Paternity Case Dismissed by Judge
A DNA test has proved soul star Brian McKnight is not the father of a teenage boy at the center of a legal battle over child support. A woman named Miriam Lee took the singer to court in Orange County, Florida last year claiming her 14-year-old son was the product of a brief fling with the star.
McKnight was ordered to hand over more than $340,000 in paternity payments after he failed to file court papers addressing Lee's lawsuit and a judge made a default ruling in her favor. The "Back at One" hitmaker subsequently took a DNA test in a bid to clear up the case and now the results have shown he is not the boy's dad.
A judge has now dismissed the case, according to TMZ.com.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'