Brian McKnight Paternity Case Dismissed by Judge
A DNA test has proved soul star Brian McKnight is not the father of a teenage boy at the center of a legal battle over child support. A woman named Miriam Lee took the singer to court in Orange County, Florida last year claiming her 14-year-old son was the product of a brief fling with the star.
McKnight was ordered to hand over more than $340,000 in paternity payments after he failed to file court papers addressing Lee's lawsuit and a judge made a default ruling in her favor. The "Back at One" hitmaker subsequently took a DNA test in a bid to clear up the case and now the results have shown he is not the boy's dad.
A judge has now dismissed the case, according to TMZ.com.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked