Brian McKnight Paternity Case Dismissed by Judge
A DNA test has proved soul star Brian McKnight is not the father of a teenage boy at the center of a legal battle over child support. A woman named Miriam Lee took the singer to court in Orange County, Florida last year claiming her 14-year-old son was the product of a brief fling with the star.
McKnight was ordered to hand over more than $340,000 in paternity payments after he failed to file court papers addressing Lee's lawsuit and a judge made a default ruling in her favor. The "Back at One" hitmaker subsequently took a DNA test in a bid to clear up the case and now the results have shown he is not the boy's dad.
A judge has now dismissed the case, according to TMZ.com.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton