Brian McKnight Paternity Case Dismissed by Judge
A DNA test has proved soul star Brian McKnight is not the father of a teenage boy at the center of a legal battle over child support. A woman named Miriam Lee took the singer to court in Orange County, Florida last year claiming her 14-year-old son was the product of a brief fling with the star.
McKnight was ordered to hand over more than $340,000 in paternity payments after he failed to file court papers addressing Lee's lawsuit and a judge made a default ruling in her favor. The "Back at One" hitmaker subsequently took a DNA test in a bid to clear up the case and now the results have shown he is not the boy's dad.
A judge has now dismissed the case, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now