Brian McKnight Paternity Case Dismissed by Judge
A DNA test has proved soul star Brian McKnight is not the father of a teenage boy at the center of a legal battle over child support. A woman named Miriam Lee took the singer to court in Orange County, Florida last year claiming her 14-year-old son was the product of a brief fling with the star.
McKnight was ordered to hand over more than $340,000 in paternity payments after he failed to file court papers addressing Lee's lawsuit and a judge made a default ruling in her favor. The "Back at One" hitmaker subsequently took a DNA test in a bid to clear up the case and now the results have shown he is not the boy's dad.
A judge has now dismissed the case, according to TMZ.com.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!