Report: T.I. and Tiny to Wed in Hawaii
Rapper T.I. is to wed his long term girlfriend Tameka Cottle aka Tiny this weekend in Hawaii, according to U.S. reports. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
T.I., who recently completed a prison term for illegal weapons possession, has previously revealed he plans to exchange vows this year. And the date looks to be set - the hip-hop star and Cottle traveled to Hawaii earlier this month and have reportedly flown their close family and friends in for the impending nuptials, reports TheYBF.com.
Moreover, T.I. Also released a music video for "Got Your Back" which is dedicated to Cottle. The video is inspired by a chapter in his life which follows him in prison for weapon possession charge, but his fiancee sticks by him.
More T.I. News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November