Report: T.I. and Tiny to Wed in Hawaii
Rapper T.I. is to wed his long term girlfriend Tameka Cottle aka Tiny this weekend in Hawaii, according to U.S. reports. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
T.I., who recently completed a prison term for illegal weapons possession, has previously revealed he plans to exchange vows this year. And the date looks to be set - the hip-hop star and Cottle traveled to Hawaii earlier this month and have reportedly flown their close family and friends in for the impending nuptials, reports TheYBF.com.
Moreover, T.I. Also released a music video for "Got Your Back" which is dedicated to Cottle. The video is inspired by a chapter in his life which follows him in prison for weapon possession charge, but his fiancee sticks by him.
More T.I. News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed