Report: T.I. and Tiny to Wed in Hawaii
Rapper T.I. is to wed his long term girlfriend Tameka Cottle aka Tiny this weekend in Hawaii, according to U.S. reports. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.
T.I., who recently completed a prison term for illegal weapons possession, has previously revealed he plans to exchange vows this year. And the date looks to be set - the hip-hop star and Cottle traveled to Hawaii earlier this month and have reportedly flown their close family and friends in for the impending nuptials, reports TheYBF.com.
Moreover, T.I. Also released a music video for "Got Your Back" which is dedicated to Cottle. The video is inspired by a chapter in his life which follows him in prison for weapon possession charge, but his fiancee sticks by him.
More T.I. News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture