Juanes Is the First Spanish Artist to Appear in Rock Band
Colombian pop star Juanes has become the first Spanish-speaking act to appear on videogame Rock Star. Six Juanes hits, including his new single "Yerbatero" and number one hit "Me Enamora", will feature on Rock Band 3, which will be released in October this year.
Thrilled Juanes says, "I am thrilled to be the first Spanish-language artist in Rock Band. I'm excited for my fans to connect with the songs right in their living rooms and to bring Latin Music to new fans as well."
With Rock Band, music fans can play and sing along with their musical heroes. The stars included in it are ranging from Jane's Addiction, Queen, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Them Crooked Vultures, The White Stripes, The Cure and many more.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'