Juanes Is the First Spanish Artist to Appear in Rock Band
Colombian pop star Juanes has become the first Spanish-speaking act to appear on videogame Rock Star. Six Juanes hits, including his new single "Yerbatero" and number one hit "Me Enamora", will feature on Rock Band 3, which will be released in October this year.
Thrilled Juanes says, "I am thrilled to be the first Spanish-language artist in Rock Band. I'm excited for my fans to connect with the songs right in their living rooms and to bring Latin Music to new fans as well."
With Rock Band, music fans can play and sing along with their musical heroes. The stars included in it are ranging from Jane's Addiction, Queen, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Them Crooked Vultures, The White Stripes, The Cure and many more.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'