Juanes Is the First Spanish Artist to Appear in Rock Band
Colombian pop star Juanes has become the first Spanish-speaking act to appear on videogame Rock Star. Six Juanes hits, including his new single "Yerbatero" and number one hit "Me Enamora", will feature on Rock Band 3, which will be released in October this year.
Thrilled Juanes says, "I am thrilled to be the first Spanish-language artist in Rock Band. I'm excited for my fans to connect with the songs right in their living rooms and to bring Latin Music to new fans as well."
With Rock Band, music fans can play and sing along with their musical heroes. The stars included in it are ranging from Jane's Addiction, Queen, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Them Crooked Vultures, The White Stripes, The Cure and many more.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'