Juanes Is the First Spanish Artist to Appear in Rock Band
Colombian pop star Juanes has become the first Spanish-speaking act to appear on videogame Rock Star. Six Juanes hits, including his new single "Yerbatero" and number one hit "Me Enamora", will feature on Rock Band 3, which will be released in October this year.
Thrilled Juanes says, "I am thrilled to be the first Spanish-language artist in Rock Band. I'm excited for my fans to connect with the songs right in their living rooms and to bring Latin Music to new fans as well."
With Rock Band, music fans can play and sing along with their musical heroes. The stars included in it are ranging from Jane's Addiction, Queen, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Them Crooked Vultures, The White Stripes, The Cure and many more.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!