Juanes Is the First Spanish Artist to Appear in Rock Band
Colombian pop star Juanes has become the first Spanish-speaking act to appear on videogame Rock Star. Six Juanes hits, including his new single "Yerbatero" and number one hit "Me Enamora", will feature on Rock Band 3, which will be released in October this year.
Thrilled Juanes says, "I am thrilled to be the first Spanish-language artist in Rock Band. I'm excited for my fans to connect with the songs right in their living rooms and to bring Latin Music to new fans as well."
With Rock Band, music fans can play and sing along with their musical heroes. The stars included in it are ranging from Jane's Addiction, Queen, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Them Crooked Vultures, The White Stripes, The Cure and many more.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber