Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Chose Toby Hemingway as Her 'Groom'
Taylor Swift hand-picked the groom for her new video "Mine" from a film. The country sensation was struck by Brit actor Toby Hemingway as she watched his performance in "Feast of Love" - and now she gets to pretend to be his bride.
She tells People.com, "I just loved that movie and thought Toby was so great that I thought it would be perfect to put him in the video." And she knew she'd found her perfect onscreen groom when she watched another film featuring the 27 year old, which included her favorite number 13.
She adds, "I was doing some more research and watched another movie he was in, called The Covenant. I've got this crazy 13 lucky thing, and he walks on screen for the first time wearing a sweatshirt with a 13 on it! That was the deciding factor. It wasn't really up to me, it was about the number."
Hemingway isn't the first hunk to play husband-to-be in a Swift video - Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston was her love interest in her Romeo & Juliet-themed "Love Story" promo.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake