Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Chose Toby Hemingway as Her 'Groom'
Taylor Swift hand-picked the groom for her new video "Mine" from a film. The country sensation was struck by Brit actor Toby Hemingway as she watched his performance in "Feast of Love" - and now she gets to pretend to be his bride.
She tells People.com, "I just loved that movie and thought Toby was so great that I thought it would be perfect to put him in the video." And she knew she'd found her perfect onscreen groom when she watched another film featuring the 27 year old, which included her favorite number 13.
She adds, "I was doing some more research and watched another movie he was in, called The Covenant. I've got this crazy 13 lucky thing, and he walks on screen for the first time wearing a sweatshirt with a 13 on it! That was the deciding factor. It wasn't really up to me, it was about the number."
Hemingway isn't the first hunk to play husband-to-be in a Swift video - Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston was her love interest in her Romeo & Juliet-themed "Love Story" promo.
More Taylor Swift News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn