Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Chose Toby Hemingway as Her 'Groom'
Taylor Swift hand-picked the groom for her new video "Mine" from a film. The country sensation was struck by Brit actor Toby Hemingway as she watched his performance in "Feast of Love" - and now she gets to pretend to be his bride.
She tells People.com, "I just loved that movie and thought Toby was so great that I thought it would be perfect to put him in the video." And she knew she'd found her perfect onscreen groom when she watched another film featuring the 27 year old, which included her favorite number 13.
She adds, "I was doing some more research and watched another movie he was in, called The Covenant. I've got this crazy 13 lucky thing, and he walks on screen for the first time wearing a sweatshirt with a 13 on it! That was the deciding factor. It wasn't really up to me, it was about the number."
Hemingway isn't the first hunk to play husband-to-be in a Swift video - Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston was her love interest in her Romeo & Juliet-themed "Love Story" promo.
More Taylor Swift News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child