Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Chose Toby Hemingway as Her 'Groom'
Taylor Swift hand-picked the groom for her new video "Mine" from a film. The country sensation was struck by Brit actor Toby Hemingway as she watched his performance in "Feast of Love" - and now she gets to pretend to be his bride.
She tells People.com, "I just loved that movie and thought Toby was so great that I thought it would be perfect to put him in the video." And she knew she'd found her perfect onscreen groom when she watched another film featuring the 27 year old, which included her favorite number 13.
She adds, "I was doing some more research and watched another movie he was in, called The Covenant. I've got this crazy 13 lucky thing, and he walks on screen for the first time wearing a sweatshirt with a 13 on it! That was the deciding factor. It wasn't really up to me, it was about the number."
Hemingway isn't the first hunk to play husband-to-be in a Swift video - Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston was her love interest in her Romeo & Juliet-themed "Love Story" promo.
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie