Carrie Underwood Breaks 'American Idol' Record
Carrie Underwood has another reason to celebrate two weeks after marrying ice hockey star Mike Fisher. She has just scored a new post-"American Idol" record.
The country star has become the first 'Idol' contestant to go seven-times platinum after landing seven million sales of her debut album "Some Hearts". Underwood heard the news while honeymooning with Fisher on the French Polynesian islands.
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher began dating after they met at one of Carrie's concerts in 2008. The pair got engaged in December 2009 before they finally tied the knot at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, in Georgia, on Saturday night, July 10 this year. Post the wedding, they released a statement which read, "We could not feel more blessed to have found each other and to have shared this day with our friends and family that mean so much to us."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell