Police Found Drugs in Bret Michaels' Tour Bus
Bret Michaels is back in the news for all the wrong reasons - police reportedly found marijuana and unidentified controlled substances during a search of his tour bus in Indiana. According to the Los Angeles Times newspaper, law officials pulled the vehicle over near Ashley on Wednesday night, July 21 after spotting a broken brake light, and boarded it as the Poison star was traveling home.
Sniffer dogs tipped their police handlers off to the presence of drugs and the cops then carried out a thorough search, uncovering controlled substances. Michaels' publicist says, "No arrests were made. Mr. Michaels allowed an open search of the buses and everything was handled in a professional manner."
Michaels is no stranger to the headlines in 2010 - he made news in April and May for a series of medical emergencies, including a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!