Police Found Drugs in Bret Michaels' Tour Bus
Bret Michaels is back in the news for all the wrong reasons - police reportedly found marijuana and unidentified controlled substances during a search of his tour bus in Indiana. According to the Los Angeles Times newspaper, law officials pulled the vehicle over near Ashley on Wednesday night, July 21 after spotting a broken brake light, and boarded it as the Poison star was traveling home.
Sniffer dogs tipped their police handlers off to the presence of drugs and the cops then carried out a thorough search, uncovering controlled substances. Michaels' publicist says, "No arrests were made. Mr. Michaels allowed an open search of the buses and everything was handled in a professional manner."
Michaels is no stranger to the headlines in 2010 - he made news in April and May for a series of medical emergencies, including a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal