Police Found Drugs in Bret Michaels' Tour Bus
Bret Michaels is back in the news for all the wrong reasons - police reportedly found marijuana and unidentified controlled substances during a search of his tour bus in Indiana. According to the Los Angeles Times newspaper, law officials pulled the vehicle over near Ashley on Wednesday night, July 21 after spotting a broken brake light, and boarded it as the Poison star was traveling home.
Sniffer dogs tipped their police handlers off to the presence of drugs and the cops then carried out a thorough search, uncovering controlled substances. Michaels' publicist says, "No arrests were made. Mr. Michaels allowed an open search of the buses and everything was handled in a professional manner."
Michaels is no stranger to the headlines in 2010 - he made news in April and May for a series of medical emergencies, including a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3