Police Found Drugs in Bret Michaels' Tour Bus
Bret Michaels is back in the news for all the wrong reasons - police reportedly found marijuana and unidentified controlled substances during a search of his tour bus in Indiana. According to the Los Angeles Times newspaper, law officials pulled the vehicle over near Ashley on Wednesday night, July 21 after spotting a broken brake light, and boarded it as the Poison star was traveling home.
Sniffer dogs tipped their police handlers off to the presence of drugs and the cops then carried out a thorough search, uncovering controlled substances. Michaels' publicist says, "No arrests were made. Mr. Michaels allowed an open search of the buses and everything was handled in a professional manner."
Michaels is no stranger to the headlines in 2010 - he made news in April and May for a series of medical emergencies, including a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?