Police Found Drugs in Bret Michaels' Tour Bus
Bret Michaels is back in the news for all the wrong reasons - police reportedly found marijuana and unidentified controlled substances during a search of his tour bus in Indiana. According to the Los Angeles Times newspaper, law officials pulled the vehicle over near Ashley on Wednesday night, July 21 after spotting a broken brake light, and boarded it as the Poison star was traveling home.
Sniffer dogs tipped their police handlers off to the presence of drugs and the cops then carried out a thorough search, uncovering controlled substances. Michaels' publicist says, "No arrests were made. Mr. Michaels allowed an open search of the buses and everything was handled in a professional manner."
Michaels is no stranger to the headlines in 2010 - he made news in April and May for a series of medical emergencies, including a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars