The-Dream Filed for Divorce When Christina Milian Was Pregnant
Singer/producer The-Dream knew his marriage to Christina Milian was over before she gave birth to their first child together - he filed for divorce just nine days before she became a mum. The R&B stars eloped in September 2009 and pop star Milian announced her pregnancy weeks later.
They exchanged vows for a second time in Rome, Italy in December 2009 and welcomed their daughter Violet in February, the following year. The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, recently opened up about his "failed" marriage to Milian after it emerged they had parted ways late 2009.
They decided to keep the split news secret for the sake of their baby, but documents obtained by TMZ now reveal The-Dream moved to have the marriage dissolved on February 17, just before little Violet was born on February 26.
In the court documents, filed in Georgia, The-Dream claims the marriage is "irretrievably broken" and states, "There is no hope for reconciliation." It's The-Dream's second failed marriage - he was previously wed to singer Nivea, with whom he has three children.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern