The-Dream Filed for Divorce When Christina Milian Was Pregnant
Singer/producer The-Dream knew his marriage to Christina Milian was over before she gave birth to their first child together - he filed for divorce just nine days before she became a mum. The R&B stars eloped in September 2009 and pop star Milian announced her pregnancy weeks later.
They exchanged vows for a second time in Rome, Italy in December 2009 and welcomed their daughter Violet in February, the following year. The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, recently opened up about his "failed" marriage to Milian after it emerged they had parted ways late 2009.
They decided to keep the split news secret for the sake of their baby, but documents obtained by TMZ now reveal The-Dream moved to have the marriage dissolved on February 17, just before little Violet was born on February 26.
In the court documents, filed in Georgia, The-Dream claims the marriage is "irretrievably broken" and states, "There is no hope for reconciliation." It's The-Dream's second failed marriage - he was previously wed to singer Nivea, with whom he has three children.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby