The-Dream Filed for Divorce When Christina Milian Was Pregnant
Singer/producer The-Dream knew his marriage to Christina Milian was over before she gave birth to their first child together - he filed for divorce just nine days before she became a mum. The R&B stars eloped in September 2009 and pop star Milian announced her pregnancy weeks later.
They exchanged vows for a second time in Rome, Italy in December 2009 and welcomed their daughter Violet in February, the following year. The-Dream, real name Terius Nash, recently opened up about his "failed" marriage to Milian after it emerged they had parted ways late 2009.
They decided to keep the split news secret for the sake of their baby, but documents obtained by TMZ now reveal The-Dream moved to have the marriage dissolved on February 17, just before little Violet was born on February 26.
In the court documents, filed in Georgia, The-Dream claims the marriage is "irretrievably broken" and states, "There is no hope for reconciliation." It's The-Dream's second failed marriage - he was previously wed to singer Nivea, with whom he has three children.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip