Steven Seagal to Return to Small Screen as Vigilante Cop
Steven Seagal is heading back to TV to play a vigilante cop. The 59-year-old action man, who recently fronted reality TV show "Steven Seagal: Lawman", is currently filming a new 13-part series, called "Southern Justice" aka "True Justice", in Vancouver, Canada.
According to MovieHole, the actor will play Elijah Kane, the leader of an undercover group of cops that chases down the bad guys in the Seattle area, in the series.
''It's being filmed from July to December in Vancouver, Canada'', a source on the production told the site. "There are 13 episodes ordered and it will air world wide through Voltage's foreign sales efforts. It will be an action/crime drama - one hour procedural. Crime of the week kind of thing."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby