Steven Seagal to Return to Small Screen as Vigilante Cop
Steven Seagal is heading back to TV to play a vigilante cop. The 59-year-old action man, who recently fronted reality TV show "Steven Seagal: Lawman", is currently filming a new 13-part series, called "Southern Justice" aka "True Justice", in Vancouver, Canada.
According to MovieHole, the actor will play Elijah Kane, the leader of an undercover group of cops that chases down the bad guys in the Seattle area, in the series.
''It's being filmed from July to December in Vancouver, Canada'', a source on the production told the site. "There are 13 episodes ordered and it will air world wide through Voltage's foreign sales efforts. It will be an action/crime drama - one hour procedural. Crime of the week kind of thing."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed