Steven Seagal to Return to Small Screen as Vigilante Cop
Steven Seagal is heading back to TV to play a vigilante cop. The 59-year-old action man, who recently fronted reality TV show "Steven Seagal: Lawman", is currently filming a new 13-part series, called "Southern Justice" aka "True Justice", in Vancouver, Canada.
According to MovieHole, the actor will play Elijah Kane, the leader of an undercover group of cops that chases down the bad guys in the Seattle area, in the series.
''It's being filmed from July to December in Vancouver, Canada'', a source on the production told the site. "There are 13 episodes ordered and it will air world wide through Voltage's foreign sales efforts. It will be an action/crime drama - one hour procedural. Crime of the week kind of thing."
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2