Steven Seagal to Return to Small Screen as Vigilante Cop
Steven Seagal is heading back to TV to play a vigilante cop. The 59-year-old action man, who recently fronted reality TV show "Steven Seagal: Lawman", is currently filming a new 13-part series, called "Southern Justice" aka "True Justice", in Vancouver, Canada.
According to MovieHole, the actor will play Elijah Kane, the leader of an undercover group of cops that chases down the bad guys in the Seattle area, in the series.
''It's being filmed from July to December in Vancouver, Canada'', a source on the production told the site. "There are 13 episodes ordered and it will air world wide through Voltage's foreign sales efforts. It will be an action/crime drama - one hour procedural. Crime of the week kind of thing."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo