Steven Seagal to Return to Small Screen as Vigilante Cop
Steven Seagal is heading back to TV to play a vigilante cop. The 59-year-old action man, who recently fronted reality TV show "Steven Seagal: Lawman", is currently filming a new 13-part series, called "Southern Justice" aka "True Justice", in Vancouver, Canada.
According to MovieHole, the actor will play Elijah Kane, the leader of an undercover group of cops that chases down the bad guys in the Seattle area, in the series.
''It's being filmed from July to December in Vancouver, Canada'', a source on the production told the site. "There are 13 episodes ordered and it will air world wide through Voltage's foreign sales efforts. It will be an action/crime drama - one hour procedural. Crime of the week kind of thing."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones