'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' Fans in New Zealand Not Able to See Lucy Lawless Naked
Fans of voluptuous Lucy Lawless in the actress' native New Zealand have yet to see the star in all her glory because naked scenes in her hit TV epic "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" were censored in her homeland. The "Xena: Warrior Princess" star stripped off for her first full-frontal scenes in the gritty ancient Rome saga, in which she played sex-loving high society schemer Lucretia.
But fans back home in New Zealand never got the chance to see their favorite daughter naked. She says, "There's a PG version (in New Zealand)."
"Spartacus: Blood and Sand" focuses on the historical figure of Spartacus, played by Andy Whitfield, a Thracian gladiator who from 73 to 71 BC led a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. The series also features Erin Cummings, John Hannah, Peter Mensah and Manu Bennett.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West