'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' Fans in New Zealand Not Able to See Lucy Lawless Naked
Fans of voluptuous Lucy Lawless in the actress' native New Zealand have yet to see the star in all her glory because naked scenes in her hit TV epic "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" were censored in her homeland. The "Xena: Warrior Princess" star stripped off for her first full-frontal scenes in the gritty ancient Rome saga, in which she played sex-loving high society schemer Lucretia.
But fans back home in New Zealand never got the chance to see their favorite daughter naked. She says, "There's a PG version (in New Zealand)."
"Spartacus: Blood and Sand" focuses on the historical figure of Spartacus, played by Andy Whitfield, a Thracian gladiator who from 73 to 71 BC led a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. The series also features Erin Cummings, John Hannah, Peter Mensah and Manu Bennett.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'