'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' Fans in New Zealand Not Able to See Lucy Lawless Naked
Fans of voluptuous Lucy Lawless in the actress' native New Zealand have yet to see the star in all her glory because naked scenes in her hit TV epic "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" were censored in her homeland. The "Xena: Warrior Princess" star stripped off for her first full-frontal scenes in the gritty ancient Rome saga, in which she played sex-loving high society schemer Lucretia.
But fans back home in New Zealand never got the chance to see their favorite daughter naked. She says, "There's a PG version (in New Zealand)."
"Spartacus: Blood and Sand" focuses on the historical figure of Spartacus, played by Andy Whitfield, a Thracian gladiator who from 73 to 71 BC led a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. The series also features Erin Cummings, John Hannah, Peter Mensah and Manu Bennett.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie