Foxy Brown Charged for Allegedly Yelling at Neighbor
Rapper Foxy Brown has been charged with public lewdness and harassment after allegedly violating a protection order banning her from approaching a neighbor in her native New York. The hip-hop star, real name Inga Marchand, was arrested on Wednesday, July 21 following a reported confrontation with a local resident.
Brown is accused of yelling at the neighbor, breaching one of the terms of the official order, before allegedly bending over and baring her bottom at her rival, reports TMZ.com. According to the police complaint, obtained by the website, Brown reportedly screamed, "You dirty b**ch... what are you looking at?" and then "bent over and thrust (her) buttocks at the (neighbor) while shouting... 'kiss my a**'."
The troubled rapper has now been hit with the two charges, in addition to one count of criminal contempt. However, Brown's lawyer Bernadette Brennan has blasted the allegations, insisting it was the neighbor who approached the rapper first after seeing her rehearsing for a show outside their properties.
Brennan told TMZ.com her client ignored the screaming neighbor and then went inside her building to avoid any further confrontation. Brown is being held on $5,000 (3,330 pound sterling) bail.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions