Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz to Do 'Top Gear'
Tom Cruise is swapping "Top Gun" for "Top Gear" as he takes on "Knight & Day" co-star Cameron Diaz in a car race on the cult British motoring show. The pair will be pitted against each other for the programme's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" track drive in an episode which airs in the U.K. on Sunday, July 25.
A string of stars have previously revved up for the challenge, including Angelina Jolie, Dame Helen Mirren and Simon Cowell. "Harry Potter" actor Rupert Grint currently holds the record for the celebrity with the fastest lap time.
Cruise and Diaz's appearance will make Sandra Bullock envious - last year the Oscar-winner revealed she was desperate to compete on the track, saying, "I love Top Gear. I live for Top Gear."
Cruise and Diaz are promoting their movie in the U.K., attending the film premiere on Thursday at Leicester Square, London, England.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra