Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz to Do 'Top Gear'
Tom Cruise is swapping "Top Gun" for "Top Gear" as he takes on "Knight & Day" co-star Cameron Diaz in a car race on the cult British motoring show. The pair will be pitted against each other for the programme's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" track drive in an episode which airs in the U.K. on Sunday, July 25.
A string of stars have previously revved up for the challenge, including Angelina Jolie, Dame Helen Mirren and Simon Cowell. "Harry Potter" actor Rupert Grint currently holds the record for the celebrity with the fastest lap time.
Cruise and Diaz's appearance will make Sandra Bullock envious - last year the Oscar-winner revealed she was desperate to compete on the track, saying, "I love Top Gear. I live for Top Gear."
Cruise and Diaz are promoting their movie in the U.K., attending the film premiere on Thursday at Leicester Square, London, England.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'