Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz to Do 'Top Gear'
Tom Cruise is swapping "Top Gun" for "Top Gear" as he takes on "Knight & Day" co-star Cameron Diaz in a car race on the cult British motoring show. The pair will be pitted against each other for the programme's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" track drive in an episode which airs in the U.K. on Sunday, July 25.
A string of stars have previously revved up for the challenge, including Angelina Jolie, Dame Helen Mirren and Simon Cowell. "Harry Potter" actor Rupert Grint currently holds the record for the celebrity with the fastest lap time.
Cruise and Diaz's appearance will make Sandra Bullock envious - last year the Oscar-winner revealed she was desperate to compete on the track, saying, "I love Top Gear. I live for Top Gear."
Cruise and Diaz are promoting their movie in the U.K., attending the film premiere on Thursday at Leicester Square, London, England.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding