Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz to Do 'Top Gear'
Tom Cruise is swapping "Top Gun" for "Top Gear" as he takes on "Knight & Day" co-star Cameron Diaz in a car race on the cult British motoring show. The pair will be pitted against each other for the programme's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" track drive in an episode which airs in the U.K. on Sunday, July 25.
A string of stars have previously revved up for the challenge, including Angelina Jolie, Dame Helen Mirren and Simon Cowell. "Harry Potter" actor Rupert Grint currently holds the record for the celebrity with the fastest lap time.
Cruise and Diaz's appearance will make Sandra Bullock envious - last year the Oscar-winner revealed she was desperate to compete on the track, saying, "I love Top Gear. I live for Top Gear."
Cruise and Diaz are promoting their movie in the U.K., attending the film premiere on Thursday at Leicester Square, London, England.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3