Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz to Do 'Top Gear'
Tom Cruise is swapping "Top Gun" for "Top Gear" as he takes on "Knight & Day" co-star Cameron Diaz in a car race on the cult British motoring show. The pair will be pitted against each other for the programme's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" track drive in an episode which airs in the U.K. on Sunday, July 25.
A string of stars have previously revved up for the challenge, including Angelina Jolie, Dame Helen Mirren and Simon Cowell. "Harry Potter" actor Rupert Grint currently holds the record for the celebrity with the fastest lap time.
Cruise and Diaz's appearance will make Sandra Bullock envious - last year the Oscar-winner revealed she was desperate to compete on the track, saying, "I love Top Gear. I live for Top Gear."
Cruise and Diaz are promoting their movie in the U.K., attending the film premiere on Thursday at Leicester Square, London, England.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'