Tinchy Stryder to Headline Alicia Keys' Charity Gig in London
British rapper Tinchy Stryder is organizing a special show in London to raise funds for Alicia Keys' children's charity. Keys is a prominent campaigner against the spread of AIDS in Africa and heads her own charitable organization, Keep a Child Alive, to help young sufferers of the deadly disease.
She has already signed Jay-Z and Sade to perform at her Black Ball in New York in September to boost donations, and Stryder is organizing his own gig which will raise funds through ticket sales. He says, "The work that Alicia Keys and Keep A Child Alive do to help those suffering with HIV and AIDS in Africa is inspiring."
"I hope that by donating the proceeds from this gig I can help further their work." The show will take place at London's Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire in November this year.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest