Tinchy Stryder to Headline Alicia Keys' Charity Gig in London
British rapper Tinchy Stryder is organizing a special show in London to raise funds for Alicia Keys' children's charity. Keys is a prominent campaigner against the spread of AIDS in Africa and heads her own charitable organization, Keep a Child Alive, to help young sufferers of the deadly disease.
She has already signed Jay-Z and Sade to perform at her Black Ball in New York in September to boost donations, and Stryder is organizing his own gig which will raise funds through ticket sales. He says, "The work that Alicia Keys and Keep A Child Alive do to help those suffering with HIV and AIDS in Africa is inspiring."
"I hope that by donating the proceeds from this gig I can help further their work." The show will take place at London's Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire in November this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie