Tinchy Stryder to Headline Alicia Keys' Charity Gig in London
British rapper Tinchy Stryder is organizing a special show in London to raise funds for Alicia Keys' children's charity. Keys is a prominent campaigner against the spread of AIDS in Africa and heads her own charitable organization, Keep a Child Alive, to help young sufferers of the deadly disease.
She has already signed Jay-Z and Sade to perform at her Black Ball in New York in September to boost donations, and Stryder is organizing his own gig which will raise funds through ticket sales. He says, "The work that Alicia Keys and Keep A Child Alive do to help those suffering with HIV and AIDS in Africa is inspiring."
"I hope that by donating the proceeds from this gig I can help further their work." The show will take place at London's Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire in November this year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby