Tinchy Stryder to Headline Alicia Keys' Charity Gig in London
British rapper Tinchy Stryder is organizing a special show in London to raise funds for Alicia Keys' children's charity. Keys is a prominent campaigner against the spread of AIDS in Africa and heads her own charitable organization, Keep a Child Alive, to help young sufferers of the deadly disease.
She has already signed Jay-Z and Sade to perform at her Black Ball in New York in September to boost donations, and Stryder is organizing his own gig which will raise funds through ticket sales. He says, "The work that Alicia Keys and Keep A Child Alive do to help those suffering with HIV and AIDS in Africa is inspiring."
"I hope that by donating the proceeds from this gig I can help further their work." The show will take place at London's Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire in November this year.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs