Tinchy Stryder to Headline Alicia Keys' Charity Gig in London
British rapper Tinchy Stryder is organizing a special show in London to raise funds for Alicia Keys' children's charity. Keys is a prominent campaigner against the spread of AIDS in Africa and heads her own charitable organization, Keep a Child Alive, to help young sufferers of the deadly disease.
She has already signed Jay-Z and Sade to perform at her Black Ball in New York in September to boost donations, and Stryder is organizing his own gig which will raise funds through ticket sales. He says, "The work that Alicia Keys and Keep A Child Alive do to help those suffering with HIV and AIDS in Africa is inspiring."
"I hope that by donating the proceeds from this gig I can help further their work." The show will take place at London's Shepherd's Bush O2 Empire in November this year.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed