Tom Cruise's 'Vanilla Sky' Is Most Confusing Movie
Tom Cruise's confusing movie "Vanilla Sky" has been branded the most baffling film in a new poll. The 2001 movie, which stars Cruise as a playboy left horrifically disfigured after a crash, was the film which left audiences most perplexed by its plot.
According to the survey by LoveFilm.com, David Lynch's surreal thriller "Mulholland Drive" was voted into second place, while the sinister rabbit in "Donnie Darko" prompted cinema-goers to put it at number three. The top five brow-furrowing films were rounded out by "The Matrix Revolutions" and Christopher Nolan's "Memento".
Other movies to make the list include "12 Monkeys", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "2001: A Space Odyssey", "Revolver" and cult classic "A Clockwork Orange".
"Vanilla Sky" was released in 2001. Beside starring Tom Cruise, it also has Penelope Cruz and Cameron Diaz on the cast ensemble.
More Tom Cruise News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group