Tom Cruise's 'Vanilla Sky' Is Most Confusing Movie
Tom Cruise's confusing movie "Vanilla Sky" has been branded the most baffling film in a new poll. The 2001 movie, which stars Cruise as a playboy left horrifically disfigured after a crash, was the film which left audiences most perplexed by its plot.
According to the survey by LoveFilm.com, David Lynch's surreal thriller "Mulholland Drive" was voted into second place, while the sinister rabbit in "Donnie Darko" prompted cinema-goers to put it at number three. The top five brow-furrowing films were rounded out by "The Matrix Revolutions" and Christopher Nolan's "Memento".
Other movies to make the list include "12 Monkeys", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "2001: A Space Odyssey", "Revolver" and cult classic "A Clockwork Orange".
"Vanilla Sky" was released in 2001. Beside starring Tom Cruise, it also has Penelope Cruz and Cameron Diaz on the cast ensemble.
More Tom Cruise News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch