Tom Cruise's 'Vanilla Sky' Is Most Confusing Movie
Tom Cruise's confusing movie "Vanilla Sky" has been branded the most baffling film in a new poll. The 2001 movie, which stars Cruise as a playboy left horrifically disfigured after a crash, was the film which left audiences most perplexed by its plot.
According to the survey by LoveFilm.com, David Lynch's surreal thriller "Mulholland Drive" was voted into second place, while the sinister rabbit in "Donnie Darko" prompted cinema-goers to put it at number three. The top five brow-furrowing films were rounded out by "The Matrix Revolutions" and Christopher Nolan's "Memento".
Other movies to make the list include "12 Monkeys", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "2001: A Space Odyssey", "Revolver" and cult classic "A Clockwork Orange".
"Vanilla Sky" was released in 2001. Beside starring Tom Cruise, it also has Penelope Cruz and Cameron Diaz on the cast ensemble.
More Tom Cruise News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship