Tom Cruise's 'Vanilla Sky' Is Most Confusing Movie
Tom Cruise's confusing movie "Vanilla Sky" has been branded the most baffling film in a new poll. The 2001 movie, which stars Cruise as a playboy left horrifically disfigured after a crash, was the film which left audiences most perplexed by its plot.
According to the survey by LoveFilm.com, David Lynch's surreal thriller "Mulholland Drive" was voted into second place, while the sinister rabbit in "Donnie Darko" prompted cinema-goers to put it at number three. The top five brow-furrowing films were rounded out by "The Matrix Revolutions" and Christopher Nolan's "Memento".
Other movies to make the list include "12 Monkeys", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "2001: A Space Odyssey", "Revolver" and cult classic "A Clockwork Orange".
"Vanilla Sky" was released in 2001. Beside starring Tom Cruise, it also has Penelope Cruz and Cameron Diaz on the cast ensemble.
More Tom Cruise News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods