T.I. Hosting Peace in the City Party
Rapper T.I. is hosting a two-day party in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this weekend to promote peace in the city. The hip-hop star is co-hosting the "Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend", along with Will Smith's business associate Charlie Mack, to rally against the violence and serious crime plaguing Philadelphia.
Other celebrities, including actors Terry Crews and Kevin Hart, will also lead a line of stars who will travel around the city this weekend to raise funds for anti-violence campaigners Mothers in Charge.
Mack tells AllHipHop.com, "As a native Philadelphian, I wanted to provide young people with a vehicle to interact with today's entertainment industry actors/actresses and professional sports players, however, it was after the loss of my two brothers that I saw an even greater need to create a fundraising benefit to assist anti-violence organizations."
More T.I. News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture