T.I. Hosting Peace in the City Party
Rapper T.I. is hosting a two-day party in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this weekend to promote peace in the city. The hip-hop star is co-hosting the "Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend", along with Will Smith's business associate Charlie Mack, to rally against the violence and serious crime plaguing Philadelphia.
Other celebrities, including actors Terry Crews and Kevin Hart, will also lead a line of stars who will travel around the city this weekend to raise funds for anti-violence campaigners Mothers in Charge.
Mack tells AllHipHop.com, "As a native Philadelphian, I wanted to provide young people with a vehicle to interact with today's entertainment industry actors/actresses and professional sports players, however, it was after the loss of my two brothers that I saw an even greater need to create a fundraising benefit to assist anti-violence organizations."
More T.I. News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard