T.I. Hosting Peace in the City Party
Rapper T.I. is hosting a two-day party in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this weekend to promote peace in the city. The hip-hop star is co-hosting the "Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend", along with Will Smith's business associate Charlie Mack, to rally against the violence and serious crime plaguing Philadelphia.
Other celebrities, including actors Terry Crews and Kevin Hart, will also lead a line of stars who will travel around the city this weekend to raise funds for anti-violence campaigners Mothers in Charge.
Mack tells AllHipHop.com, "As a native Philadelphian, I wanted to provide young people with a vehicle to interact with today's entertainment industry actors/actresses and professional sports players, however, it was after the loss of my two brothers that I saw an even greater need to create a fundraising benefit to assist anti-violence organizations."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked