T.I. Hosting Peace in the City Party
Rapper T.I. is hosting a two-day party in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this weekend to promote peace in the city. The hip-hop star is co-hosting the "Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend", along with Will Smith's business associate Charlie Mack, to rally against the violence and serious crime plaguing Philadelphia.
Other celebrities, including actors Terry Crews and Kevin Hart, will also lead a line of stars who will travel around the city this weekend to raise funds for anti-violence campaigners Mothers in Charge.
Mack tells AllHipHop.com, "As a native Philadelphian, I wanted to provide young people with a vehicle to interact with today's entertainment industry actors/actresses and professional sports players, however, it was after the loss of my two brothers that I saw an even greater need to create a fundraising benefit to assist anti-violence organizations."
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo