T.I. Hosting Peace in the City Party
Rapper T.I. is hosting a two-day party in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this weekend to promote peace in the city. The hip-hop star is co-hosting the "Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend", along with Will Smith's business associate Charlie Mack, to rally against the violence and serious crime plaguing Philadelphia.
Other celebrities, including actors Terry Crews and Kevin Hart, will also lead a line of stars who will travel around the city this weekend to raise funds for anti-violence campaigners Mothers in Charge.
Mack tells AllHipHop.com, "As a native Philadelphian, I wanted to provide young people with a vehicle to interact with today's entertainment industry actors/actresses and professional sports players, however, it was after the loss of my two brothers that I saw an even greater need to create a fundraising benefit to assist anti-violence organizations."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image