'Titanic' Damaged Leonardo DiCaprio's Chance With Girls
Leonardo DiCaprio was more successful with the ladies before he shot to international fame as a heart-throb in "Titanic". The actor, who has romanced supermodel Gisele Bundchen, admits dating was easier pre-superstardom - because he didn't have to worry about women who wanted him purely for his fame and fortune.
He tells Rolling Stone, "I had better success meeting girls before Titanic. My interactions with them didn't have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn't a perception of her talking to me for only one reason."
The star is currently dating Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli. They have been in an on and off relationship since 2005 and refused to talk about the relationship in public. "I want to be an actor just like my role models. Robert De Niro, for example," he reasoned. "Being discreet in his private life has allowed him to be even more credible in different roles on the big screen."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch