'Titanic' Damaged Leonardo DiCaprio's Chance With Girls
Leonardo DiCaprio was more successful with the ladies before he shot to international fame as a heart-throb in "Titanic". The actor, who has romanced supermodel Gisele Bundchen, admits dating was easier pre-superstardom - because he didn't have to worry about women who wanted him purely for his fame and fortune.
He tells Rolling Stone, "I had better success meeting girls before Titanic. My interactions with them didn't have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn't a perception of her talking to me for only one reason."
The star is currently dating Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli. They have been in an on and off relationship since 2005 and refused to talk about the relationship in public. "I want to be an actor just like my role models. Robert De Niro, for example," he reasoned. "Being discreet in his private life has allowed him to be even more credible in different roles on the big screen."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny