'Titanic' Damaged Leonardo DiCaprio's Chance With Girls
Leonardo DiCaprio was more successful with the ladies before he shot to international fame as a heart-throb in "Titanic". The actor, who has romanced supermodel Gisele Bundchen, admits dating was easier pre-superstardom - because he didn't have to worry about women who wanted him purely for his fame and fortune.
He tells Rolling Stone, "I had better success meeting girls before Titanic. My interactions with them didn't have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn't a perception of her talking to me for only one reason."
The star is currently dating Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli. They have been in an on and off relationship since 2005 and refused to talk about the relationship in public. "I want to be an actor just like my role models. Robert De Niro, for example," he reasoned. "Being discreet in his private life has allowed him to be even more credible in different roles on the big screen."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal