'Titanic' Damaged Leonardo DiCaprio's Chance With Girls
Leonardo DiCaprio was more successful with the ladies before he shot to international fame as a heart-throb in "Titanic". The actor, who has romanced supermodel Gisele Bundchen, admits dating was easier pre-superstardom - because he didn't have to worry about women who wanted him purely for his fame and fortune.
He tells Rolling Stone, "I had better success meeting girls before Titanic. My interactions with them didn't have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn't a perception of her talking to me for only one reason."
The star is currently dating Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli. They have been in an on and off relationship since 2005 and refused to talk about the relationship in public. "I want to be an actor just like my role models. Robert De Niro, for example," he reasoned. "Being discreet in his private life has allowed him to be even more credible in different roles on the big screen."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle