Adrian Grenier, 50 Cent and Eminem Work Together for Documentary
"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier is working with 50 Cent, Eminem and former drug kingpin Rick Ross on a new documentary, entitled "How to Make Money Selling Drugs". The star is re-teaming with Bert Marcus - his partner on documentary "Teenage Paparazzo" - to co-produce the film, which will feature interviews with the trio as well as hemp advocate and stoner icon Woody Harrelson, Susan Sarandon and top-ranking U.S. government officials.
Explaining the project to Variety, Marcus says, "What we're trying to do is provide a glimpse into the lives of those involved in the war on drugs and give some answers as to addiction. We think the commercial prospects are going to be improved by getting recognisable people involved."
The film is currently in post-production.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says