Adrian Grenier, 50 Cent and Eminem Work Together for Documentary
"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier is working with 50 Cent, Eminem and former drug kingpin Rick Ross on a new documentary, entitled "How to Make Money Selling Drugs". The star is re-teaming with Bert Marcus - his partner on documentary "Teenage Paparazzo" - to co-produce the film, which will feature interviews with the trio as well as hemp advocate and stoner icon Woody Harrelson, Susan Sarandon and top-ranking U.S. government officials.
Explaining the project to Variety, Marcus says, "What we're trying to do is provide a glimpse into the lives of those involved in the war on drugs and give some answers as to addiction. We think the commercial prospects are going to be improved by getting recognisable people involved."
The film is currently in post-production.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'