Adrian Grenier, 50 Cent and Eminem Work Together for Documentary
"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier is working with 50 Cent, Eminem and former drug kingpin Rick Ross on a new documentary, entitled "How to Make Money Selling Drugs". The star is re-teaming with Bert Marcus - his partner on documentary "Teenage Paparazzo" - to co-produce the film, which will feature interviews with the trio as well as hemp advocate and stoner icon Woody Harrelson, Susan Sarandon and top-ranking U.S. government officials.
Explaining the project to Variety, Marcus says, "What we're trying to do is provide a glimpse into the lives of those involved in the war on drugs and give some answers as to addiction. We think the commercial prospects are going to be improved by getting recognisable people involved."
The film is currently in post-production.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding