Adrian Grenier, 50 Cent and Eminem Work Together for Documentary
"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier is working with 50 Cent, Eminem and former drug kingpin Rick Ross on a new documentary, entitled "How to Make Money Selling Drugs". The star is re-teaming with Bert Marcus - his partner on documentary "Teenage Paparazzo" - to co-produce the film, which will feature interviews with the trio as well as hemp advocate and stoner icon Woody Harrelson, Susan Sarandon and top-ranking U.S. government officials.
Explaining the project to Variety, Marcus says, "What we're trying to do is provide a glimpse into the lives of those involved in the war on drugs and give some answers as to addiction. We think the commercial prospects are going to be improved by getting recognisable people involved."
The film is currently in post-production.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season