Adrian Grenier, 50 Cent and Eminem Work Together for Documentary
"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier is working with 50 Cent, Eminem and former drug kingpin Rick Ross on a new documentary, entitled "How to Make Money Selling Drugs". The star is re-teaming with Bert Marcus - his partner on documentary "Teenage Paparazzo" - to co-produce the film, which will feature interviews with the trio as well as hemp advocate and stoner icon Woody Harrelson, Susan Sarandon and top-ranking U.S. government officials.
Explaining the project to Variety, Marcus says, "What we're trying to do is provide a glimpse into the lives of those involved in the war on drugs and give some answers as to addiction. We think the commercial prospects are going to be improved by getting recognisable people involved."
The film is currently in post-production.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture