Unearthed Chat Reveals Late Gay Porn Star Bedded Christopher Reeve
A late gay porn star has stunned Hollywood with allegations he bedded "Superman" star Christopher Reeve. Cal Culver gave up the sordid details in an interview before he died in 1987 and now the lost chat has been unearthed and included in new book "Hollywood Babylon Strikes Again".
Culver, who died of an AIDS-related illness, told the unnamed interviewer he met Reeve when both were auditioning for the same Broadway role in the mid-1970s. In the chat, the porn star says, "Christopher was a great lover and I think I liberated him sexually. I didn't think he was gay but he seemed willing to try anything once. He was curious."
In the book extract, obtained by the Globe, Culver calls Reeve "the man of my dreams" and reveals the two men had a passionate affair that lasted for two months until the future "Superman" learned his partner was a gay porn star, who performed under the name Casey Donovan. Reeve died of heart failure in 2004, almost a decade after he was paralyzed in a horse fall.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child