Unearthed Chat Reveals Late Gay Porn Star Bedded Christopher Reeve
A late gay porn star has stunned Hollywood with allegations he bedded "Superman" star Christopher Reeve. Cal Culver gave up the sordid details in an interview before he died in 1987 and now the lost chat has been unearthed and included in new book "Hollywood Babylon Strikes Again".
Culver, who died of an AIDS-related illness, told the unnamed interviewer he met Reeve when both were auditioning for the same Broadway role in the mid-1970s. In the chat, the porn star says, "Christopher was a great lover and I think I liberated him sexually. I didn't think he was gay but he seemed willing to try anything once. He was curious."
In the book extract, obtained by the Globe, Culver calls Reeve "the man of my dreams" and reveals the two men had a passionate affair that lasted for two months until the future "Superman" learned his partner was a gay porn star, who performed under the name Casey Donovan. Reeve died of heart failure in 2004, almost a decade after he was paralyzed in a horse fall.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media