Unearthed Chat Reveals Late Gay Porn Star Bedded Christopher Reeve
A late gay porn star has stunned Hollywood with allegations he bedded "Superman" star Christopher Reeve. Cal Culver gave up the sordid details in an interview before he died in 1987 and now the lost chat has been unearthed and included in new book "Hollywood Babylon Strikes Again".
Culver, who died of an AIDS-related illness, told the unnamed interviewer he met Reeve when both were auditioning for the same Broadway role in the mid-1970s. In the chat, the porn star says, "Christopher was a great lover and I think I liberated him sexually. I didn't think he was gay but he seemed willing to try anything once. He was curious."
In the book extract, obtained by the Globe, Culver calls Reeve "the man of my dreams" and reveals the two men had a passionate affair that lasted for two months until the future "Superman" learned his partner was a gay porn star, who performed under the name Casey Donovan. Reeve died of heart failure in 2004, almost a decade after he was paralyzed in a horse fall.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer