Unearthed Chat Reveals Late Gay Porn Star Bedded Christopher Reeve
A late gay porn star has stunned Hollywood with allegations he bedded "Superman" star Christopher Reeve. Cal Culver gave up the sordid details in an interview before he died in 1987 and now the lost chat has been unearthed and included in new book "Hollywood Babylon Strikes Again".
Culver, who died of an AIDS-related illness, told the unnamed interviewer he met Reeve when both were auditioning for the same Broadway role in the mid-1970s. In the chat, the porn star says, "Christopher was a great lover and I think I liberated him sexually. I didn't think he was gay but he seemed willing to try anything once. He was curious."
In the book extract, obtained by the Globe, Culver calls Reeve "the man of my dreams" and reveals the two men had a passionate affair that lasted for two months until the future "Superman" learned his partner was a gay porn star, who performed under the name Casey Donovan. Reeve died of heart failure in 2004, almost a decade after he was paralyzed in a horse fall.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group