Adam Ficek Upset and 'Miserable' With Babyshambles Split
Former Babyshambles drummer Adam Ficek spiraled into a "dark" and "miserable" period of depression during his final days in the British rock band, and blames a group "meltdown" for his decision to quit. Ficek walked away from the Pete Doherty-fronted band this summer after admitting he had not been in contact with the singer for months.
He said, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
The band mates have yet to properly address the split, but Ficek has now started to open up about the trouble within Babyshambles - although he admits there are some details that are best left out until a later date. In a post on his blog, titled 'I'm slowly growing again', he writes, "Where do I start, It's been a very dark, miserable and upsetting time regarding the band. Something I feel is an intrinsic part of me, has been lost. It's very difficult to go into detail about the situation - it's all a bit wobbly but, I'll do my best when things settle a little, apologies, I know you're all waiting for the gossip!"
Babyshambles have since replaced Ficek with Supergrass star Danny Goffey, who is filling in for the former drummer on all of the group's summer tour dates.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift