Adam Ficek Upset and 'Miserable' With Babyshambles Split
Former Babyshambles drummer Adam Ficek spiraled into a "dark" and "miserable" period of depression during his final days in the British rock band, and blames a group "meltdown" for his decision to quit. Ficek walked away from the Pete Doherty-fronted band this summer after admitting he had not been in contact with the singer for months.
He said, "To be honest with you, there is a lot of confusion. I don't really know what is happening (with the group). I haven't spoken to Pete since March. He did a gig without me and guitarist Drew McConnell back in April."
The band mates have yet to properly address the split, but Ficek has now started to open up about the trouble within Babyshambles - although he admits there are some details that are best left out until a later date. In a post on his blog, titled 'I'm slowly growing again', he writes, "Where do I start, It's been a very dark, miserable and upsetting time regarding the band. Something I feel is an intrinsic part of me, has been lost. It's very difficult to go into detail about the situation - it's all a bit wobbly but, I'll do my best when things settle a little, apologies, I know you're all waiting for the gossip!"
Babyshambles have since replaced Ficek with Supergrass star Danny Goffey, who is filling in for the former drummer on all of the group's summer tour dates.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby