Cameron Diaz Splashed $10 Million for New Home
Cameron Diaz is investing her bumper movie pay cheques in property - the actress has spent $10 million on a new home in Los Angeles. Diaz, who currently owns a $1.35 million house in the city, has upgraded after closing a deal on a sprawling estate in Beverly Hills, which was formerly owned by actress Candice Bergen.
The expansive property includes a swimming pool with a hot tub, a massive garden and a tennis court, as well a detached three-bedroom guesthouse. The pictures of the house can be seen on Daily Mail.
Diaz's new neighbors include Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Jessica Simpson, and newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Barden, who also own a home in the community.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her