Cameron Diaz Splashed $10 Million for New Home
Cameron Diaz is investing her bumper movie pay cheques in property - the actress has spent $10 million on a new home in Los Angeles. Diaz, who currently owns a $1.35 million house in the city, has upgraded after closing a deal on a sprawling estate in Beverly Hills, which was formerly owned by actress Candice Bergen.
The expansive property includes a swimming pool with a hot tub, a massive garden and a tennis court, as well a detached three-bedroom guesthouse. The pictures of the house can be seen on Daily Mail.
Diaz's new neighbors include Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Jessica Simpson, and newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Barden, who also own a home in the community.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics