Cameron Diaz Splashed $10 Million for New Home
Cameron Diaz is investing her bumper movie pay cheques in property - the actress has spent $10 million on a new home in Los Angeles. Diaz, who currently owns a $1.35 million house in the city, has upgraded after closing a deal on a sprawling estate in Beverly Hills, which was formerly owned by actress Candice Bergen.
The expansive property includes a swimming pool with a hot tub, a massive garden and a tennis court, as well a detached three-bedroom guesthouse. The pictures of the house can be seen on Daily Mail.
Diaz's new neighbors include Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Jessica Simpson, and newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Barden, who also own a home in the community.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show