Cameron Diaz Splashed $10 Million for New Home
Cameron Diaz is investing her bumper movie pay cheques in property - the actress has spent $10 million on a new home in Los Angeles. Diaz, who currently owns a $1.35 million house in the city, has upgraded after closing a deal on a sprawling estate in Beverly Hills, which was formerly owned by actress Candice Bergen.
The expansive property includes a swimming pool with a hot tub, a massive garden and a tennis court, as well a detached three-bedroom guesthouse. The pictures of the house can be seen on Daily Mail.
Diaz's new neighbors include Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Jessica Simpson, and newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Barden, who also own a home in the community.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture