Fabolous Left Lyric-Filled Phone in Eatery
Fabolous almost sabotaged his upcoming album following a lunch in New Jersey - he left a cell phone filled with lyrics at his table. The "Trade It All" rapper was enjoying lunch at Morton's Steakhouse in Hackensack earlier this week, and was enthusiastically typing away on his Blackberry phone, according to New York gossip column PageSix.
But Fabolous forgot to take the device with him after paying the bill and headed to the parking lot empty-handed. A source tells the publication a speedy waiter ran after the hip-hop star, who was hugely grateful to get the phone back because he had been writing lyrics for his next album "Loso's Way 2" throughout his meal.
The rapper is also putting together an EP called "There Is No Competition 2". Speaking of the effort, he told MTV, "I worked with Sonaro, a producer who just signed to Street Family. He did 'Body Ya.' I worked with the guy who did [Rick Ross'] 'Blowin' Money Fast,' Lex Luger. He did a song for me called 'Lights Out.' The one with Sonaro is called 'Body Count.' I did one more with Ryan Leslie called 'You Be Killin' Them.' It's a little bit more for the females but keeping with the theme."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding