Robert Pattinson: 'I Can't Cook'
Robert Pattinson has all his meals delivered to him by a special catering company because he is "incapable" of cooking for himself. The "Twilight" star admits he is hopeless in the kitchen and his culinary skills don't extend beyond putting bread in a toaster.
So Pattinson has all of his meals pre-prepared and sent to his home to ensure sure he doesn't starve. He tells Germany's Sachsische Zeitung newspaper, "In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food. Even in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. I've never in my life lived as healthy as I do now."
"Of course I miss homemade food, but I'm on my own or on the go most of the time. And I can't cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I don't seem to have the genetic endowments for it. I'm incapable (of telling) what tastes good and what doesn't."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding