Robert Pattinson: 'I Can't Cook'
Robert Pattinson has all his meals delivered to him by a special catering company because he is "incapable" of cooking for himself. The "Twilight" star admits he is hopeless in the kitchen and his culinary skills don't extend beyond putting bread in a toaster.
So Pattinson has all of his meals pre-prepared and sent to his home to ensure sure he doesn't starve. He tells Germany's Sachsische Zeitung newspaper, "In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food. Even in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. I've never in my life lived as healthy as I do now."
"Of course I miss homemade food, but I'm on my own or on the go most of the time. And I can't cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I don't seem to have the genetic endowments for it. I'm incapable (of telling) what tastes good and what doesn't."
More Robert Pattinson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked