Robert Pattinson: 'I Can't Cook'
Robert Pattinson has all his meals delivered to him by a special catering company because he is "incapable" of cooking for himself. The "Twilight" star admits he is hopeless in the kitchen and his culinary skills don't extend beyond putting bread in a toaster.
So Pattinson has all of his meals pre-prepared and sent to his home to ensure sure he doesn't starve. He tells Germany's Sachsische Zeitung newspaper, "In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food. Even in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. I've never in my life lived as healthy as I do now."
"Of course I miss homemade food, but I'm on my own or on the go most of the time. And I can't cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I don't seem to have the genetic endowments for it. I'm incapable (of telling) what tastes good and what doesn't."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women