Robert Pattinson: 'I Can't Cook'
Robert Pattinson has all his meals delivered to him by a special catering company because he is "incapable" of cooking for himself. The "Twilight" star admits he is hopeless in the kitchen and his culinary skills don't extend beyond putting bread in a toaster.
So Pattinson has all of his meals pre-prepared and sent to his home to ensure sure he doesn't starve. He tells Germany's Sachsische Zeitung newspaper, "In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food. Even in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. I've never in my life lived as healthy as I do now."
"Of course I miss homemade food, but I'm on my own or on the go most of the time. And I can't cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I don't seem to have the genetic endowments for it. I'm incapable (of telling) what tastes good and what doesn't."
More Robert Pattinson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs