Robert Pattinson: 'I Can't Cook'
Robert Pattinson has all his meals delivered to him by a special catering company because he is "incapable" of cooking for himself. The "Twilight" star admits he is hopeless in the kitchen and his culinary skills don't extend beyond putting bread in a toaster.
So Pattinson has all of his meals pre-prepared and sent to his home to ensure sure he doesn't starve. He tells Germany's Sachsische Zeitung newspaper, "In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food. Even in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. I've never in my life lived as healthy as I do now."
"Of course I miss homemade food, but I'm on my own or on the go most of the time. And I can't cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I don't seem to have the genetic endowments for it. I'm incapable (of telling) what tastes good and what doesn't."
More Robert Pattinson News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online