Fans Will 'Cry and Laugh' at Avenged Sevenfold's Upcoming Gig
Rockers Avenged Sevenfold have vowed to make their first gig since the death of Jimmy Sullivan an emotional tribute to their tragic drummer. Sullivan died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in December, and the band considered quitting altogether in the wake of his passing.
But they decided to continue in honor of their dead pal, and will step onstage at the Heavy MTL festival in Montreal, Canada on Sunday, July 25 - a concert that guitarist Zacky Vengeance insists will cause fans to "cry and laugh".
He tells British rock magazine Kerrang!, "Getting up there to play our first show will feel like a victory after all we've gone through. We're going to go up there and honor our friend and we're going to make our fans cry and laugh and leave every city with a feeling they've never felt before."
"That connection will mean more than just entertainment. The five of us created something more important than our physical existence and Jimmy is a part of that forever."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?