Zac Efron Got in Trouble for Bungee Jumping
Zac Efron risked the wrath of movie bosses when he bungee jumped off a bridge in Vancouver, Canada last year - he breached his acting contract by performing the dangerous stunt. The former "High School Musical" star turned daredevil for the day during a break from filming new movie "Charlie St. Cloud".
Efron admits he signed up for the activity on a whim, but later found himself in trouble with his superiors. He explains, "You're actually not allowed to do it. I got in really big trouble. In your contract you're not supposed to do it. It was a lapse of judgement. Believe me, I could have been reamed. I probably shouldn't have gone. We decided at two in the morning the night before."
"Charlie St. Cloud" hits theaters on Friday, July 30 in the U.S. Efron plays a young man who survives an accident that lets him see the world in a unique way.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image