Zac Efron Got in Trouble for Bungee Jumping
Zac Efron risked the wrath of movie bosses when he bungee jumped off a bridge in Vancouver, Canada last year - he breached his acting contract by performing the dangerous stunt. The former "High School Musical" star turned daredevil for the day during a break from filming new movie "Charlie St. Cloud".
Efron admits he signed up for the activity on a whim, but later found himself in trouble with his superiors. He explains, "You're actually not allowed to do it. I got in really big trouble. In your contract you're not supposed to do it. It was a lapse of judgement. Believe me, I could have been reamed. I probably shouldn't have gone. We decided at two in the morning the night before."
"Charlie St. Cloud" hits theaters on Friday, July 30 in the U.S. Efron plays a young man who survives an accident that lets him see the world in a unique way.
More Zac Efron News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen