Zac Efron Got in Trouble for Bungee Jumping
Zac Efron risked the wrath of movie bosses when he bungee jumped off a bridge in Vancouver, Canada last year - he breached his acting contract by performing the dangerous stunt. The former "High School Musical" star turned daredevil for the day during a break from filming new movie "Charlie St. Cloud".
Efron admits he signed up for the activity on a whim, but later found himself in trouble with his superiors. He explains, "You're actually not allowed to do it. I got in really big trouble. In your contract you're not supposed to do it. It was a lapse of judgement. Believe me, I could have been reamed. I probably shouldn't have gone. We decided at two in the morning the night before."
"Charlie St. Cloud" hits theaters on Friday, July 30 in the U.S. Efron plays a young man who survives an accident that lets him see the world in a unique way.
More Zac Efron News
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?