Zac Efron Got in Trouble for Bungee Jumping
Zac Efron risked the wrath of movie bosses when he bungee jumped off a bridge in Vancouver, Canada last year - he breached his acting contract by performing the dangerous stunt. The former "High School Musical" star turned daredevil for the day during a break from filming new movie "Charlie St. Cloud".
Efron admits he signed up for the activity on a whim, but later found himself in trouble with his superiors. He explains, "You're actually not allowed to do it. I got in really big trouble. In your contract you're not supposed to do it. It was a lapse of judgement. Believe me, I could have been reamed. I probably shouldn't have gone. We decided at two in the morning the night before."
"Charlie St. Cloud" hits theaters on Friday, July 30 in the U.S. Efron plays a young man who survives an accident that lets him see the world in a unique way.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed