Zac Efron Got in Trouble for Bungee Jumping
Zac Efron risked the wrath of movie bosses when he bungee jumped off a bridge in Vancouver, Canada last year - he breached his acting contract by performing the dangerous stunt. The former "High School Musical" star turned daredevil for the day during a break from filming new movie "Charlie St. Cloud".
Efron admits he signed up for the activity on a whim, but later found himself in trouble with his superiors. He explains, "You're actually not allowed to do it. I got in really big trouble. In your contract you're not supposed to do it. It was a lapse of judgement. Believe me, I could have been reamed. I probably shouldn't have gone. We decided at two in the morning the night before."
"Charlie St. Cloud" hits theaters on Friday, July 30 in the U.S. Efron plays a young man who survives an accident that lets him see the world in a unique way.
More Zac Efron News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie