Snoop Dogg Brewing an Album for Female Fans
Snoop Dogg has vowed to make his next album more female-friendly in a bid to encourage women to buy his records. The "Gin & Juice" hitmaker is convinced many girls find his music off-putting because of the frequent sexual references in his lyrics.
Snoop Dogg has now decided to change his style in the hope of expanding his fan base, promising his female followers a whole record of less-offensive tunes. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I gotta tone it down. I've always given my female fans bits and pieces and I feel like I owe them a whole record."
On another Snoop Dogg news, the rapper is bringing youth football to Chicago. He'll reveal plans for a Chicago chapter of the Los Angeles-based Snoop Youth Football League on Friday, July 23. He is also scheduled to give out book bags and school supplies to 600 children while he's in Chicago.
More Snoop Dogg News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'