Snoop Dogg Brewing an Album for Female Fans
Snoop Dogg has vowed to make his next album more female-friendly in a bid to encourage women to buy his records. The "Gin & Juice" hitmaker is convinced many girls find his music off-putting because of the frequent sexual references in his lyrics.
Snoop Dogg has now decided to change his style in the hope of expanding his fan base, promising his female followers a whole record of less-offensive tunes. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I gotta tone it down. I've always given my female fans bits and pieces and I feel like I owe them a whole record."
On another Snoop Dogg news, the rapper is bringing youth football to Chicago. He'll reveal plans for a Chicago chapter of the Los Angeles-based Snoop Youth Football League on Friday, July 23. He is also scheduled to give out book bags and school supplies to 600 children while he's in Chicago.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!