Snoop Dogg Brewing an Album for Female Fans
Snoop Dogg has vowed to make his next album more female-friendly in a bid to encourage women to buy his records. The "Gin & Juice" hitmaker is convinced many girls find his music off-putting because of the frequent sexual references in his lyrics.
Snoop Dogg has now decided to change his style in the hope of expanding his fan base, promising his female followers a whole record of less-offensive tunes. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I gotta tone it down. I've always given my female fans bits and pieces and I feel like I owe them a whole record."
On another Snoop Dogg news, the rapper is bringing youth football to Chicago. He'll reveal plans for a Chicago chapter of the Los Angeles-based Snoop Youth Football League on Friday, July 23. He is also scheduled to give out book bags and school supplies to 600 children while he's in Chicago.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years