Snoop Dogg Brewing an Album for Female Fans
Snoop Dogg has vowed to make his next album more female-friendly in a bid to encourage women to buy his records. The "Gin & Juice" hitmaker is convinced many girls find his music off-putting because of the frequent sexual references in his lyrics.
Snoop Dogg has now decided to change his style in the hope of expanding his fan base, promising his female followers a whole record of less-offensive tunes. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I gotta tone it down. I've always given my female fans bits and pieces and I feel like I owe them a whole record."
On another Snoop Dogg news, the rapper is bringing youth football to Chicago. He'll reveal plans for a Chicago chapter of the Los Angeles-based Snoop Youth Football League on Friday, July 23. He is also scheduled to give out book bags and school supplies to 600 children while he's in Chicago.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!