Snoop Dogg Brewing an Album for Female Fans
Snoop Dogg has vowed to make his next album more female-friendly in a bid to encourage women to buy his records. The "Gin & Juice" hitmaker is convinced many girls find his music off-putting because of the frequent sexual references in his lyrics.
Snoop Dogg has now decided to change his style in the hope of expanding his fan base, promising his female followers a whole record of less-offensive tunes. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I gotta tone it down. I've always given my female fans bits and pieces and I feel like I owe them a whole record."
On another Snoop Dogg news, the rapper is bringing youth football to Chicago. He'll reveal plans for a Chicago chapter of the Los Angeles-based Snoop Youth Football League on Friday, July 23. He is also scheduled to give out book bags and school supplies to 600 children while he's in Chicago.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story