Jon Hamm Turned Yellow for 'The Simpsons'
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is to voice an FBI agent character on "The Simpsons". The actor will lead a sting operation against Joe Mantegna's character Fat Tony on the upcoming episode.
The Simpsons' executive producer Al Jean tells EW.com, "Jon's a gruff FBI man... He has no patience for Homer." And Hamm's Simpsons debut might lead to more appearances on the show - because the "Mad Men" star was a big hit. Jean adds, "You gave him one note and he immediately did 12 great things with it. He was really funny. And handsome. He had it all."
The animated show has often turned famous stars yellow in its 20 years run. Last season alone, the show invited Sacha Baron Cohen and Daniel Radcliffe to fill in voice for a tourist guide and a young vampire respectively.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'