Jon Hamm Turned Yellow for 'The Simpsons'
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is to voice an FBI agent character on "The Simpsons". The actor will lead a sting operation against Joe Mantegna's character Fat Tony on the upcoming episode.
The Simpsons' executive producer Al Jean tells EW.com, "Jon's a gruff FBI man... He has no patience for Homer." And Hamm's Simpsons debut might lead to more appearances on the show - because the "Mad Men" star was a big hit. Jean adds, "You gave him one note and he immediately did 12 great things with it. He was really funny. And handsome. He had it all."
The animated show has often turned famous stars yellow in its 20 years run. Last season alone, the show invited Sacha Baron Cohen and Daniel Radcliffe to fill in voice for a tourist guide and a young vampire respectively.
More The Simpsons News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media