Jon Hamm Turned Yellow for 'The Simpsons'
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is to voice an FBI agent character on "The Simpsons". The actor will lead a sting operation against Joe Mantegna's character Fat Tony on the upcoming episode.
The Simpsons' executive producer Al Jean tells EW.com, "Jon's a gruff FBI man... He has no patience for Homer." And Hamm's Simpsons debut might lead to more appearances on the show - because the "Mad Men" star was a big hit. Jean adds, "You gave him one note and he immediately did 12 great things with it. He was really funny. And handsome. He had it all."
The animated show has often turned famous stars yellow in its 20 years run. Last season alone, the show invited Sacha Baron Cohen and Daniel Radcliffe to fill in voice for a tourist guide and a young vampire respectively.
More The Simpsons News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri