Jon Hamm Turned Yellow for 'The Simpsons'
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is to voice an FBI agent character on "The Simpsons". The actor will lead a sting operation against Joe Mantegna's character Fat Tony on the upcoming episode.
The Simpsons' executive producer Al Jean tells EW.com, "Jon's a gruff FBI man... He has no patience for Homer." And Hamm's Simpsons debut might lead to more appearances on the show - because the "Mad Men" star was a big hit. Jean adds, "You gave him one note and he immediately did 12 great things with it. He was really funny. And handsome. He had it all."
The animated show has often turned famous stars yellow in its 20 years run. Last season alone, the show invited Sacha Baron Cohen and Daniel Radcliffe to fill in voice for a tourist guide and a young vampire respectively.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert