Jon Hamm Turned Yellow for 'The Simpsons'
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is to voice an FBI agent character on "The Simpsons". The actor will lead a sting operation against Joe Mantegna's character Fat Tony on the upcoming episode.
The Simpsons' executive producer Al Jean tells EW.com, "Jon's a gruff FBI man... He has no patience for Homer." And Hamm's Simpsons debut might lead to more appearances on the show - because the "Mad Men" star was a big hit. Jean adds, "You gave him one note and he immediately did 12 great things with it. He was really funny. And handsome. He had it all."
The animated show has often turned famous stars yellow in its 20 years run. Last season alone, the show invited Sacha Baron Cohen and Daniel Radcliffe to fill in voice for a tourist guide and a young vampire respectively.
More The Simpsons News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video