Seth Rogen May Join Adaptation of 'Rock of Ages'
Seth Rogen is in talks to star in the movie adaptation of hit musical "Rock of Ages", according to new reports. The funnyman is reportedly in meetings to play Lonny in the film version of the colorful stageshow.
And to fuel reports, Rogen attended the Toronto, Canada production of the musical on Sunday, July 18 night. The film, to be directed by Adam Shankman, is expected to start shooting later this year.
The story is based on the romance between two rock fans who find love on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip in 1987. The musical is backed by the rock anthems of the era.
Rogen was last seen in "Funny People" where he joined Leslie Mann and Adam Sandler in the cast ensemble. His next movie "The Green Hornet" will be debuted January 14, 2011 in U.S.
More Seth Rogen News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image