Seth Rogen May Join Adaptation of 'Rock of Ages'
Seth Rogen is in talks to star in the movie adaptation of hit musical "Rock of Ages", according to new reports. The funnyman is reportedly in meetings to play Lonny in the film version of the colorful stageshow.
And to fuel reports, Rogen attended the Toronto, Canada production of the musical on Sunday, July 18 night. The film, to be directed by Adam Shankman, is expected to start shooting later this year.
The story is based on the romance between two rock fans who find love on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip in 1987. The musical is backed by the rock anthems of the era.
Rogen was last seen in "Funny People" where he joined Leslie Mann and Adam Sandler in the cast ensemble. His next movie "The Green Hornet" will be debuted January 14, 2011 in U.S.
More Seth Rogen News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding