Seth Rogen May Join Adaptation of 'Rock of Ages'
Seth Rogen is in talks to star in the movie adaptation of hit musical "Rock of Ages", according to new reports. The funnyman is reportedly in meetings to play Lonny in the film version of the colorful stageshow.
And to fuel reports, Rogen attended the Toronto, Canada production of the musical on Sunday, July 18 night. The film, to be directed by Adam Shankman, is expected to start shooting later this year.
The story is based on the romance between two rock fans who find love on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip in 1987. The musical is backed by the rock anthems of the era.
Rogen was last seen in "Funny People" where he joined Leslie Mann and Adam Sandler in the cast ensemble. His next movie "The Green Hornet" will be debuted January 14, 2011 in U.S.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers