Seth Rogen May Join Adaptation of 'Rock of Ages'
Seth Rogen is in talks to star in the movie adaptation of hit musical "Rock of Ages", according to new reports. The funnyman is reportedly in meetings to play Lonny in the film version of the colorful stageshow.
And to fuel reports, Rogen attended the Toronto, Canada production of the musical on Sunday, July 18 night. The film, to be directed by Adam Shankman, is expected to start shooting later this year.
The story is based on the romance between two rock fans who find love on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip in 1987. The musical is backed by the rock anthems of the era.
Rogen was last seen in "Funny People" where he joined Leslie Mann and Adam Sandler in the cast ensemble. His next movie "The Green Hornet" will be debuted January 14, 2011 in U.S.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie