Seth Rogen May Join Adaptation of 'Rock of Ages'
Seth Rogen is in talks to star in the movie adaptation of hit musical "Rock of Ages", according to new reports. The funnyman is reportedly in meetings to play Lonny in the film version of the colorful stageshow.
And to fuel reports, Rogen attended the Toronto, Canada production of the musical on Sunday, July 18 night. The film, to be directed by Adam Shankman, is expected to start shooting later this year.
The story is based on the romance between two rock fans who find love on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip in 1987. The musical is backed by the rock anthems of the era.
Rogen was last seen in "Funny People" where he joined Leslie Mann and Adam Sandler in the cast ensemble. His next movie "The Green Hornet" will be debuted January 14, 2011 in U.S.
More Seth Rogen News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!