Britney Spears Detached From 'Unfit Mother' Label
Child authorities in Los Angeles have cleared Britney Spears over allegations the pop star is unfit to care for her two young sons, according to U.K. reports. Spears' ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores - a former cop - recently revealed he had reported Spears to the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over fears she was too unstable to look after her boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
The allegations caused Los Angeles social workers to launch an investigation into the "Toxic" hitmaker. But they have now ruled in favor of the star, insisting there was "absolutely no truth" to the claims, reports Britain's The Sun. A family source tells the publication, "Flores is an opportunist."
The bodyguard claimed he quit after Spears strutted around naked in front of him, and is said to be considering launching a sexual harassment suit against his former employer.
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger