Britney Spears Detached From 'Unfit Mother' Label
Child authorities in Los Angeles have cleared Britney Spears over allegations the pop star is unfit to care for her two young sons, according to U.K. reports. Spears' ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores - a former cop - recently revealed he had reported Spears to the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over fears she was too unstable to look after her boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
The allegations caused Los Angeles social workers to launch an investigation into the "Toxic" hitmaker. But they have now ruled in favor of the star, insisting there was "absolutely no truth" to the claims, reports Britain's The Sun. A family source tells the publication, "Flores is an opportunist."
The bodyguard claimed he quit after Spears strutted around naked in front of him, and is said to be considering launching a sexual harassment suit against his former employer.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special