Britney Spears Detached From 'Unfit Mother' Label
Child authorities in Los Angeles have cleared Britney Spears over allegations the pop star is unfit to care for her two young sons, according to U.K. reports. Spears' ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores - a former cop - recently revealed he had reported Spears to the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over fears she was too unstable to look after her boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
The allegations caused Los Angeles social workers to launch an investigation into the "Toxic" hitmaker. But they have now ruled in favor of the star, insisting there was "absolutely no truth" to the claims, reports Britain's The Sun. A family source tells the publication, "Flores is an opportunist."
The bodyguard claimed he quit after Spears strutted around naked in front of him, and is said to be considering launching a sexual harassment suit against his former employer.
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival