Britney Spears Detached From 'Unfit Mother' Label
Child authorities in Los Angeles have cleared Britney Spears over allegations the pop star is unfit to care for her two young sons, according to U.K. reports. Spears' ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores - a former cop - recently revealed he had reported Spears to the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over fears she was too unstable to look after her boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
The allegations caused Los Angeles social workers to launch an investigation into the "Toxic" hitmaker. But they have now ruled in favor of the star, insisting there was "absolutely no truth" to the claims, reports Britain's The Sun. A family source tells the publication, "Flores is an opportunist."
The bodyguard claimed he quit after Spears strutted around naked in front of him, and is said to be considering launching a sexual harassment suit against his former employer.
More Britney Spears News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service