Britney Spears Detached From 'Unfit Mother' Label
Child authorities in Los Angeles have cleared Britney Spears over allegations the pop star is unfit to care for her two young sons, according to U.K. reports. Spears' ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores - a former cop - recently revealed he had reported Spears to the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services over fears she was too unstable to look after her boys - Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.
The allegations caused Los Angeles social workers to launch an investigation into the "Toxic" hitmaker. But they have now ruled in favor of the star, insisting there was "absolutely no truth" to the claims, reports Britain's The Sun. A family source tells the publication, "Flores is an opportunist."
The bodyguard claimed he quit after Spears strutted around naked in front of him, and is said to be considering launching a sexual harassment suit against his former employer.
More Britney Spears News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo