Serena Williams Reunites With Common After Foot Surgery
Rapper Common and his ex-girlfriend Serena Williams appear to be getting close again - thanks to a foot injury. The tennis ace has posted new bedroom photos of herself nursing a cast on her foot, surrounded by pals.
The friends include newlywed TV presenter La La Vazquez and a smiling Common. Common and Williams ended their two-year romance in April this year and the tennis star has admitted their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together.
She told Harpers Bazaar magazine, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
Serena Williams began dating Common last year and in February this year confessed she's starting to feel broody. But she was putting the idea on hold after accidentally leaving her pet pooch behind after a training session on the tennis courts.
More Serena Williams News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher