Serena Williams Reunites With Common After Foot Surgery
Rapper Common and his ex-girlfriend Serena Williams appear to be getting close again - thanks to a foot injury. The tennis ace has posted new bedroom photos of herself nursing a cast on her foot, surrounded by pals.
The friends include newlywed TV presenter La La Vazquez and a smiling Common. Common and Williams ended their two-year romance in April this year and the tennis star has admitted their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together.
She told Harpers Bazaar magazine, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
Serena Williams began dating Common last year and in February this year confessed she's starting to feel broody. But she was putting the idea on hold after accidentally leaving her pet pooch behind after a training session on the tennis courts.
More Serena Williams News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung