Serena Williams Reunites With Common After Foot Surgery
Rapper Common and his ex-girlfriend Serena Williams appear to be getting close again - thanks to a foot injury. The tennis ace has posted new bedroom photos of herself nursing a cast on her foot, surrounded by pals.
The friends include newlywed TV presenter La La Vazquez and a smiling Common. Common and Williams ended their two-year romance in April this year and the tennis star has admitted their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together.
She told Harpers Bazaar magazine, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
Serena Williams began dating Common last year and in February this year confessed she's starting to feel broody. But she was putting the idea on hold after accidentally leaving her pet pooch behind after a training session on the tennis courts.
More Serena Williams News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March