Serena Williams Reunites With Common After Foot Surgery
Rapper Common and his ex-girlfriend Serena Williams appear to be getting close again - thanks to a foot injury. The tennis ace has posted new bedroom photos of herself nursing a cast on her foot, surrounded by pals.
The friends include newlywed TV presenter La La Vazquez and a smiling Common. Common and Williams ended their two-year romance in April this year and the tennis star has admitted their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together.
She told Harpers Bazaar magazine, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
Serena Williams began dating Common last year and in February this year confessed she's starting to feel broody. But she was putting the idea on hold after accidentally leaving her pet pooch behind after a training session on the tennis courts.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch