Serena Williams Reunites With Common After Foot Surgery
Rapper Common and his ex-girlfriend Serena Williams appear to be getting close again - thanks to a foot injury. The tennis ace has posted new bedroom photos of herself nursing a cast on her foot, surrounded by pals.
The friends include newlywed TV presenter La La Vazquez and a smiling Common. Common and Williams ended their two-year romance in April this year and the tennis star has admitted their busy careers often got in the way of spending time together.
She told Harpers Bazaar magazine, "His schedule is actually worse than mine. He didn't want the responsibility. It's really tough."
Serena Williams began dating Common last year and in February this year confessed she's starting to feel broody. But she was putting the idea on hold after accidentally leaving her pet pooch behind after a training session on the tennis courts.
More Serena Williams News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival