Ice-T Denies Driving on Suspended License
Rapper/actor Ice-T has blasted police allegations he was driving on a suspended license when he was pulled over in New York on Tuesday, July 20, dismissing the charge as a "lie". Cops stopped the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star and his wife Coco when the couple was spotted not wearing seatbelts.
A subsequent search of police records suggested Ice-T had been temporarily banned from driving and he was booked and released for the charge. But Ice-T is adamant he has not broken any rules and is convinced authorities have it all wrong - because his license from his native New Jersey is clean.
In a post on his Twitter.com blog, he writes, "That (suspended license) is some bulls**t they made up... Lie. For the record... My license is not suspended. I don't and never had a NYC licence. I have a valid NJ licence. It was all bulls**t."
Earlier in the day, he had tweeted: "Some punk b**ch rookie cop named Fisher #10026 Made the arrest of his bulls**t career today. Arresting the Notorious Ice T for no seatbelt." But Ice-T has more than the arrest on his mind - his bulldog Spartacus is sick after undergoing surgery on his knee.
The rapper writes, "Annnnyway (sic)... Spartacus is doing well after his surgery this morning. He'll be home tomorrow. Wow! What a morning! Honestly I'm really only thinking bout my dog. I'm glad he' s ok.. Send your get wells to @cutespartacus."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens