Estranged Father Proud of Lindsay Lohan in Court
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has spoken of his pride for his actress and the dignity she showed as she was cuffed and led to jail on Tuesday morning, July 20. Michael Lohan was in court for the brief pre-jail hearing, even though his troubled daughter insisted she didn't want him anywhere near her.
Lohan yelled, "I love you Lindsay" as the "Mean Girls" star was led away in handcuffs and outside court, he told reporters he was surprised the fragile actress didn't break down as her freedom was taken from her. He says, "I'm actually proud of the way Lindsay handled it."
And Michael Lohan is still adamant his daughter would be better served with a stint in rehab. He adds, "Get her off drugs first, then put her in jail. She's going into jail, they're gonna keep her on the same prescription (drugs) she was on when she went in."
Lohan was sentenced to serve 90 days behind bars for violating parole; she's expected to serve 13 days.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week