Estranged Father Proud of Lindsay Lohan in Court
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has spoken of his pride for his actress and the dignity she showed as she was cuffed and led to jail on Tuesday morning, July 20. Michael Lohan was in court for the brief pre-jail hearing, even though his troubled daughter insisted she didn't want him anywhere near her.
Lohan yelled, "I love you Lindsay" as the "Mean Girls" star was led away in handcuffs and outside court, he told reporters he was surprised the fragile actress didn't break down as her freedom was taken from her. He says, "I'm actually proud of the way Lindsay handled it."
And Michael Lohan is still adamant his daughter would be better served with a stint in rehab. He adds, "Get her off drugs first, then put her in jail. She's going into jail, they're gonna keep her on the same prescription (drugs) she was on when she went in."
Lohan was sentenced to serve 90 days behind bars for violating parole; she's expected to serve 13 days.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic