Estranged Father Proud of Lindsay Lohan in Court
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has spoken of his pride for his actress and the dignity she showed as she was cuffed and led to jail on Tuesday morning, July 20. Michael Lohan was in court for the brief pre-jail hearing, even though his troubled daughter insisted she didn't want him anywhere near her.
Lohan yelled, "I love you Lindsay" as the "Mean Girls" star was led away in handcuffs and outside court, he told reporters he was surprised the fragile actress didn't break down as her freedom was taken from her. He says, "I'm actually proud of the way Lindsay handled it."
And Michael Lohan is still adamant his daughter would be better served with a stint in rehab. He adds, "Get her off drugs first, then put her in jail. She's going into jail, they're gonna keep her on the same prescription (drugs) she was on when she went in."
Lohan was sentenced to serve 90 days behind bars for violating parole; she's expected to serve 13 days.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March