Alicia Keys Decides on Vera Wang Gown for Upcoming Wedding
Alicia Keys will wear a Vera Wang gown when she weds in Europe later this summer, according to new reports. The 29-year-old singer, who is five months pregnant with husband-to-be Swizz Beatz's baby, plans to be a wife before she becomes a mum, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They're planning a celebration in Europe very soon. It will be a star-studded celebration. She's decided on a Vera Wang gown and has been eyeing Christian Louboutin shoes."
One report has suggested the engaged couple will exchange vows on a yacht in the Caribbean this weekend. The "No One" hitmaker announced her pregnancy and engagement to Beatz in May and their first child is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick