Alicia Keys Decides on Vera Wang Gown for Upcoming Wedding
Alicia Keys will wear a Vera Wang gown when she weds in Europe later this summer, according to new reports. The 29-year-old singer, who is five months pregnant with husband-to-be Swizz Beatz's baby, plans to be a wife before she becomes a mum, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They're planning a celebration in Europe very soon. It will be a star-studded celebration. She's decided on a Vera Wang gown and has been eyeing Christian Louboutin shoes."
One report has suggested the engaged couple will exchange vows on a yacht in the Caribbean this weekend. The "No One" hitmaker announced her pregnancy and engagement to Beatz in May and their first child is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'