Alicia Keys Decides on Vera Wang Gown for Upcoming Wedding
Alicia Keys will wear a Vera Wang gown when she weds in Europe later this summer, according to new reports. The 29-year-old singer, who is five months pregnant with husband-to-be Swizz Beatz's baby, plans to be a wife before she becomes a mum, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They're planning a celebration in Europe very soon. It will be a star-studded celebration. She's decided on a Vera Wang gown and has been eyeing Christian Louboutin shoes."
One report has suggested the engaged couple will exchange vows on a yacht in the Caribbean this weekend. The "No One" hitmaker announced her pregnancy and engagement to Beatz in May and their first child is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer