Alicia Keys Decides on Vera Wang Gown for Upcoming Wedding
Alicia Keys will wear a Vera Wang gown when she weds in Europe later this summer, according to new reports. The 29-year-old singer, who is five months pregnant with husband-to-be Swizz Beatz's baby, plans to be a wife before she becomes a mum, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They're planning a celebration in Europe very soon. It will be a star-studded celebration. She's decided on a Vera Wang gown and has been eyeing Christian Louboutin shoes."
One report has suggested the engaged couple will exchange vows on a yacht in the Caribbean this weekend. The "No One" hitmaker announced her pregnancy and engagement to Beatz in May and their first child is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed