Alicia Keys Decides on Vera Wang Gown for Upcoming Wedding
Alicia Keys will wear a Vera Wang gown when she weds in Europe later this summer, according to new reports. The 29-year-old singer, who is five months pregnant with husband-to-be Swizz Beatz's baby, plans to be a wife before she becomes a mum, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They're planning a celebration in Europe very soon. It will be a star-studded celebration. She's decided on a Vera Wang gown and has been eyeing Christian Louboutin shoes."
One report has suggested the engaged couple will exchange vows on a yacht in the Caribbean this weekend. The "No One" hitmaker announced her pregnancy and engagement to Beatz in May and their first child is due later this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week