Nicolas Cage Ruined Prom Date When Throwing Up All Over a Girlfriend
Nicolas Cage wrecked a dream Prom date when he threw up all over a potential girlfriend. The romantic "Con Air" star rented a tuxedo and a limousine to take the girl out for dinner and dancing, but he was so nervous he could only stomach a candy bar and a glass of champagne - and the combination made him sick.
The "Leaving Las Vegas" star recalls, "I had a Three Musketeers bar and a glass of champagne and then we went out dancing and I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. I dropped her off at her house and somehow I got the courage up to give her a kiss and I did, and then she kissed me back and it was this incredible feeling and then I started to get really nauseous and so I said, 'Excuse me,' and I turned around I just threw up all over the hall of her apartment building."
"I ran out of there and I tried to get back in the car and the driver wouldn't let me get in... and I had to walk home, so that was my Prom night."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week