Nicolas Cage Ruined Prom Date When Throwing Up All Over a Girlfriend
Nicolas Cage wrecked a dream Prom date when he threw up all over a potential girlfriend. The romantic "Con Air" star rented a tuxedo and a limousine to take the girl out for dinner and dancing, but he was so nervous he could only stomach a candy bar and a glass of champagne - and the combination made him sick.
The "Leaving Las Vegas" star recalls, "I had a Three Musketeers bar and a glass of champagne and then we went out dancing and I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. I dropped her off at her house and somehow I got the courage up to give her a kiss and I did, and then she kissed me back and it was this incredible feeling and then I started to get really nauseous and so I said, 'Excuse me,' and I turned around I just threw up all over the hall of her apartment building."
"I ran out of there and I tried to get back in the car and the driver wouldn't let me get in... and I had to walk home, so that was my Prom night."
More Nicolas Cage News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour