Nicolas Cage Ruined Prom Date When Throwing Up All Over a Girlfriend
Nicolas Cage wrecked a dream Prom date when he threw up all over a potential girlfriend. The romantic "Con Air" star rented a tuxedo and a limousine to take the girl out for dinner and dancing, but he was so nervous he could only stomach a candy bar and a glass of champagne - and the combination made him sick.
The "Leaving Las Vegas" star recalls, "I had a Three Musketeers bar and a glass of champagne and then we went out dancing and I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. I dropped her off at her house and somehow I got the courage up to give her a kiss and I did, and then she kissed me back and it was this incredible feeling and then I started to get really nauseous and so I said, 'Excuse me,' and I turned around I just threw up all over the hall of her apartment building."
"I ran out of there and I tried to get back in the car and the driver wouldn't let me get in... and I had to walk home, so that was my Prom night."
More Nicolas Cage News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'