Nicolas Cage Ruined Prom Date When Throwing Up All Over a Girlfriend
Nicolas Cage wrecked a dream Prom date when he threw up all over a potential girlfriend. The romantic "Con Air" star rented a tuxedo and a limousine to take the girl out for dinner and dancing, but he was so nervous he could only stomach a candy bar and a glass of champagne - and the combination made him sick.
The "Leaving Las Vegas" star recalls, "I had a Three Musketeers bar and a glass of champagne and then we went out dancing and I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. I dropped her off at her house and somehow I got the courage up to give her a kiss and I did, and then she kissed me back and it was this incredible feeling and then I started to get really nauseous and so I said, 'Excuse me,' and I turned around I just threw up all over the hall of her apartment building."
"I ran out of there and I tried to get back in the car and the driver wouldn't let me get in... and I had to walk home, so that was my Prom night."
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign