Nicolas Cage Ruined Prom Date When Throwing Up All Over a Girlfriend
Nicolas Cage wrecked a dream Prom date when he threw up all over a potential girlfriend. The romantic "Con Air" star rented a tuxedo and a limousine to take the girl out for dinner and dancing, but he was so nervous he could only stomach a candy bar and a glass of champagne - and the combination made him sick.
The "Leaving Las Vegas" star recalls, "I had a Three Musketeers bar and a glass of champagne and then we went out dancing and I started feeling a little sick to my stomach. I dropped her off at her house and somehow I got the courage up to give her a kiss and I did, and then she kissed me back and it was this incredible feeling and then I started to get really nauseous and so I said, 'Excuse me,' and I turned around I just threw up all over the hall of her apartment building."
"I ran out of there and I tried to get back in the car and the driver wouldn't let me get in... and I had to walk home, so that was my Prom night."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship