Sylvester Stallone Shocked When Wife Neutered His Male Dog
Action man Sylvester Stallone was shocked when he returned home from the set of his last "Rambo" film to discover his wife had neutered his male dog without his consent. The tough guy, who shares three daughters with his wife, former model Jennifer Flavin, admits he was desperate for a strong male companion to combat all of the female energy at home, and he bought himself the most rugged dog he could find before he went off to make the 2008 war movie.
He says, "Everything in the house is female... I'd like to have one male companion. I looked in the dog thesaurus and it says, 'Catahoula leopard dog, raised in the swamps of New Orleans, considered the thug of the canine world.' I said that's it. I got a thug dog. He's got crystal eyes, they're kind of off-center. This dog, he's going to do some terrible things."
But Stallone was stunned when his wife took away the dog's manhood. He explains, "Unfortunately, he had this thing with his body, his reproductive system is kind of reddish - like mistletoe, like holly. My wife said, 'This is clashing with my drapes!' I go off to do 'Rambo' and I come back and my dog as now been turned into a chipette. I said, 'What happened to the package?!' "
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie