Sylvester Stallone Shocked When Wife Neutered His Male Dog
Action man Sylvester Stallone was shocked when he returned home from the set of his last "Rambo" film to discover his wife had neutered his male dog without his consent. The tough guy, who shares three daughters with his wife, former model Jennifer Flavin, admits he was desperate for a strong male companion to combat all of the female energy at home, and he bought himself the most rugged dog he could find before he went off to make the 2008 war movie.
He says, "Everything in the house is female... I'd like to have one male companion. I looked in the dog thesaurus and it says, 'Catahoula leopard dog, raised in the swamps of New Orleans, considered the thug of the canine world.' I said that's it. I got a thug dog. He's got crystal eyes, they're kind of off-center. This dog, he's going to do some terrible things."
But Stallone was stunned when his wife took away the dog's manhood. He explains, "Unfortunately, he had this thing with his body, his reproductive system is kind of reddish - like mistletoe, like holly. My wife said, 'This is clashing with my drapes!' I go off to do 'Rambo' and I come back and my dog as now been turned into a chipette. I said, 'What happened to the package?!' "
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics