Sylvester Stallone Shocked When Wife Neutered His Male Dog
Action man Sylvester Stallone was shocked when he returned home from the set of his last "Rambo" film to discover his wife had neutered his male dog without his consent. The tough guy, who shares three daughters with his wife, former model Jennifer Flavin, admits he was desperate for a strong male companion to combat all of the female energy at home, and he bought himself the most rugged dog he could find before he went off to make the 2008 war movie.
He says, "Everything in the house is female... I'd like to have one male companion. I looked in the dog thesaurus and it says, 'Catahoula leopard dog, raised in the swamps of New Orleans, considered the thug of the canine world.' I said that's it. I got a thug dog. He's got crystal eyes, they're kind of off-center. This dog, he's going to do some terrible things."
But Stallone was stunned when his wife took away the dog's manhood. He explains, "Unfortunately, he had this thing with his body, his reproductive system is kind of reddish - like mistletoe, like holly. My wife said, 'This is clashing with my drapes!' I go off to do 'Rambo' and I come back and my dog as now been turned into a chipette. I said, 'What happened to the package?!' "
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny