Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56