Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
More Ratt News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win