Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
More Ratt News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?