Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo