Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
More Ratt News
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing