Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
More Ratt News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack