Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
More Ratt News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit