Stephen Pearcy of Ratt Set to Hit the Road After Hernia Surgery
Ratt's frontman Stephen Pearcy is preparing to return to the stage on Wednesday, July 21 to resume the band's world tour, six weeks after undergoing hernia surgery. Ratt was forced to cancel the European leg of its World Infestation tour with German band Scorpions while the rocker underwent the operation in June.
But Pearcy has made a full recovery, and he's eager to get back on the road. He tells Blabbermouth.net, "Despite the forced break with my surgery, I'm feeling better and being out here on tour with the Scorpions is rehabilitating, to say the least. We're doing different songs from (the album) Infestation and they are going over great! We're mixing up our set and kicking some a**. It's a Scorpion sting with some Ratt 'n' Roll!"
The bands are scheduled to kick off the North American leg of the tour with a show in Grand Prairie, Texas on July 21.
More Ratt News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'