Justin Timberlake Directs Tequila Ad
Pop star Justin Timberlake can add director to his resume - the singer/actor has stepped behind the camera to shoot a new advertisement for his tequila brand. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched 901 Tequila in 2009 and he recently took charge of the TV campaign for the alcoholic drink.
And Timberlake didn't have to look far to cast actors for the Los Angeles-based shoot - he hired his girlfriend Jessica Biel's brother, also named Justin, to appear as an extra in a party scene. Justin Biel works alongside Timberlake at the tequila company, according to Eonline.com blogger Marc Malkin.
Aside from his directorial work, Justin Timberlake will next be seen starring in "The Social Network". He additionally reunites with ex-lover Cameron Diaz for comedy "Bad Teacher".
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character