Justin Timberlake Directs Tequila Ad
Pop star Justin Timberlake can add director to his resume - the singer/actor has stepped behind the camera to shoot a new advertisement for his tequila brand. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched 901 Tequila in 2009 and he recently took charge of the TV campaign for the alcoholic drink.
And Timberlake didn't have to look far to cast actors for the Los Angeles-based shoot - he hired his girlfriend Jessica Biel's brother, also named Justin, to appear as an extra in a party scene. Justin Biel works alongside Timberlake at the tequila company, according to Eonline.com blogger Marc Malkin.
Aside from his directorial work, Justin Timberlake will next be seen starring in "The Social Network". He additionally reunites with ex-lover Cameron Diaz for comedy "Bad Teacher".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'