Justin Timberlake Directs Tequila Ad
Pop star Justin Timberlake can add director to his resume - the singer/actor has stepped behind the camera to shoot a new advertisement for his tequila brand. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched 901 Tequila in 2009 and he recently took charge of the TV campaign for the alcoholic drink.
And Timberlake didn't have to look far to cast actors for the Los Angeles-based shoot - he hired his girlfriend Jessica Biel's brother, also named Justin, to appear as an extra in a party scene. Justin Biel works alongside Timberlake at the tequila company, according to Eonline.com blogger Marc Malkin.
Aside from his directorial work, Justin Timberlake will next be seen starring in "The Social Network". He additionally reunites with ex-lover Cameron Diaz for comedy "Bad Teacher".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set