Justin Timberlake Directs Tequila Ad
Pop star Justin Timberlake can add director to his resume - the singer/actor has stepped behind the camera to shoot a new advertisement for his tequila brand. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched 901 Tequila in 2009 and he recently took charge of the TV campaign for the alcoholic drink.
And Timberlake didn't have to look far to cast actors for the Los Angeles-based shoot - he hired his girlfriend Jessica Biel's brother, also named Justin, to appear as an extra in a party scene. Justin Biel works alongside Timberlake at the tequila company, according to Eonline.com blogger Marc Malkin.
Aside from his directorial work, Justin Timberlake will next be seen starring in "The Social Network". He additionally reunites with ex-lover Cameron Diaz for comedy "Bad Teacher".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound