Justin Timberlake Directs Tequila Ad
Pop star Justin Timberlake can add director to his resume - the singer/actor has stepped behind the camera to shoot a new advertisement for his tequila brand. The "SexyBack" hitmaker launched 901 Tequila in 2009 and he recently took charge of the TV campaign for the alcoholic drink.
And Timberlake didn't have to look far to cast actors for the Los Angeles-based shoot - he hired his girlfriend Jessica Biel's brother, also named Justin, to appear as an extra in a party scene. Justin Biel works alongside Timberlake at the tequila company, according to Eonline.com blogger Marc Malkin.
Aside from his directorial work, Justin Timberlake will next be seen starring in "The Social Network". He additionally reunites with ex-lover Cameron Diaz for comedy "Bad Teacher".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says