Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Planning Reality Show, Not
Tom Cruise was reportedly in talks to give the world a glimpse into his life with wife Katie Holmes as part of a TV documentary. The Hollywood actor has been a regular in the gossip columns ever since he began dating the former "Dawson's Creek" star, but the celebrity couple has managed to keep most of the details of their romance private.
Cruise was said to be considering opening up their marriage by releasing footage he filmed of his wife and their young daughter, Suri, and was in talks with TV bosses about a possible show, according to Britain's Grazia magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been filming Katie and other aspects of his life for the past month. The original impetus was that he would select a few personal clips to show fans, but word has got out through his agents (CAA) and he is currently fielding offers from entertainment companies. Tom is now deliberating what to do with his footage. No deal has been struck..."
"Tom places a premium on control, so he's reluctant to commit to doing a reality TV show unless he's 100 per cent certain it will reflect him and Katie in the best light possible... Releasing documentary footage is a way of getting closer to his public."
However, when Gossip Cop reached out to his rep, the report is dismissed as a "joke" and "is made up out of thin air".
More Tom Cruise News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters