Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Planning Reality Show, Not
Tom Cruise was reportedly in talks to give the world a glimpse into his life with wife Katie Holmes as part of a TV documentary. The Hollywood actor has been a regular in the gossip columns ever since he began dating the former "Dawson's Creek" star, but the celebrity couple has managed to keep most of the details of their romance private.
Cruise was said to be considering opening up their marriage by releasing footage he filmed of his wife and their young daughter, Suri, and was in talks with TV bosses about a possible show, according to Britain's Grazia magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been filming Katie and other aspects of his life for the past month. The original impetus was that he would select a few personal clips to show fans, but word has got out through his agents (CAA) and he is currently fielding offers from entertainment companies. Tom is now deliberating what to do with his footage. No deal has been struck..."
"Tom places a premium on control, so he's reluctant to commit to doing a reality TV show unless he's 100 per cent certain it will reflect him and Katie in the best light possible... Releasing documentary footage is a way of getting closer to his public."
However, when Gossip Cop reached out to his rep, the report is dismissed as a "joke" and "is made up out of thin air".
More Tom Cruise News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars