Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Planning Reality Show, Not
Tom Cruise was reportedly in talks to give the world a glimpse into his life with wife Katie Holmes as part of a TV documentary. The Hollywood actor has been a regular in the gossip columns ever since he began dating the former "Dawson's Creek" star, but the celebrity couple has managed to keep most of the details of their romance private.
Cruise was said to be considering opening up their marriage by releasing footage he filmed of his wife and their young daughter, Suri, and was in talks with TV bosses about a possible show, according to Britain's Grazia magazine.
A source tells the publication, "He's been filming Katie and other aspects of his life for the past month. The original impetus was that he would select a few personal clips to show fans, but word has got out through his agents (CAA) and he is currently fielding offers from entertainment companies. Tom is now deliberating what to do with his footage. No deal has been struck..."
"Tom places a premium on control, so he's reluctant to commit to doing a reality TV show unless he's 100 per cent certain it will reflect him and Katie in the best light possible... Releasing documentary footage is a way of getting closer to his public."
However, when Gossip Cop reached out to his rep, the report is dismissed as a "joke" and "is made up out of thin air".
More Tom Cruise News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group