Enrique Iglesias Took a Picture of His Crotch in Concert
Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at a concert in Las Vegas by grabbing a fan's camera and taking a saucy picture down his trousers. The singer was performing in Sin City over the weekend when a devotee handed him a digital device.
Photographs taken at the concert show the star then pointed the lens down his pants for the cheeky shot. Iglesias then handed the camera back to the fan, according to TMZ.com.
Last week, Enrique Iglesias who has just released new album "Euphoria" kissed a female fan on stage when stopping by the "TODAY" show to perform at Rockefeller Plaza. When delivering "Hero", he invited one lucky fan who told host Matt Lauer after the crowd calmed down, "It was nice ... I mean, it was hot. I'm thinking dirty thoughts."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board