Enrique Iglesias Took a Picture of His Crotch in Concert
Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at a concert in Las Vegas by grabbing a fan's camera and taking a saucy picture down his trousers. The singer was performing in Sin City over the weekend when a devotee handed him a digital device.
Photographs taken at the concert show the star then pointed the lens down his pants for the cheeky shot. Iglesias then handed the camera back to the fan, according to TMZ.com.
Last week, Enrique Iglesias who has just released new album "Euphoria" kissed a female fan on stage when stopping by the "TODAY" show to perform at Rockefeller Plaza. When delivering "Hero", he invited one lucky fan who told host Matt Lauer after the crowd calmed down, "It was nice ... I mean, it was hot. I'm thinking dirty thoughts."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart