Enrique Iglesias Took a Picture of His Crotch in Concert
Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at a concert in Las Vegas by grabbing a fan's camera and taking a saucy picture down his trousers. The singer was performing in Sin City over the weekend when a devotee handed him a digital device.
Photographs taken at the concert show the star then pointed the lens down his pants for the cheeky shot. Iglesias then handed the camera back to the fan, according to TMZ.com.
Last week, Enrique Iglesias who has just released new album "Euphoria" kissed a female fan on stage when stopping by the "TODAY" show to perform at Rockefeller Plaza. When delivering "Hero", he invited one lucky fan who told host Matt Lauer after the crowd calmed down, "It was nice ... I mean, it was hot. I'm thinking dirty thoughts."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal