Enrique Iglesias Took a Picture of His Crotch in Concert
Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at a concert in Las Vegas by grabbing a fan's camera and taking a saucy picture down his trousers. The singer was performing in Sin City over the weekend when a devotee handed him a digital device.
Photographs taken at the concert show the star then pointed the lens down his pants for the cheeky shot. Iglesias then handed the camera back to the fan, according to TMZ.com.
Last week, Enrique Iglesias who has just released new album "Euphoria" kissed a female fan on stage when stopping by the "TODAY" show to perform at Rockefeller Plaza. When delivering "Hero", he invited one lucky fan who told host Matt Lauer after the crowd calmed down, "It was nice ... I mean, it was hot. I'm thinking dirty thoughts."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville