Enrique Iglesias Took a Picture of His Crotch in Concert
Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at a concert in Las Vegas by grabbing a fan's camera and taking a saucy picture down his trousers. The singer was performing in Sin City over the weekend when a devotee handed him a digital device.
Photographs taken at the concert show the star then pointed the lens down his pants for the cheeky shot. Iglesias then handed the camera back to the fan, according to TMZ.com.
Last week, Enrique Iglesias who has just released new album "Euphoria" kissed a female fan on stage when stopping by the "TODAY" show to perform at Rockefeller Plaza. When delivering "Hero", he invited one lucky fan who told host Matt Lauer after the crowd calmed down, "It was nice ... I mean, it was hot. I'm thinking dirty thoughts."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival