Kim Kardashian Is 'Flattered' for Considered as Style Inspiration by Demi Lovato
Kim Kardashian is "flattered" after teen sensation Demi Lovato named the socialite as her style icon. The 17-year-old Disney actress/singer has started to develop curves as she grows up and she's been looking to the voluptuous reality TV star for inspiration on how to dress for her shape.
In early July, Lovato said, "I just love the way that she dresses. She wears clothes that fit her body... I'm starting to have curves and I'm embracing it and kind of looking to her style to help me out with that."
And Kardashian is pleased the young star is embracing her figure. In a post on her official blog, Kardashian writes, "I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I'm so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration. Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate."
"I know for me it was a long journey to get to where I am today, and if I can help just one girl feel happy and confident in her own skin by showing that girls should not aspire to be, nor should they feel pressured to be skinny, then I've made a little bit of a difference."
More Kim Kardashian News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?