Kim Kardashian Is 'Flattered' for Considered as Style Inspiration by Demi Lovato
Kim Kardashian is "flattered" after teen sensation Demi Lovato named the socialite as her style icon. The 17-year-old Disney actress/singer has started to develop curves as she grows up and she's been looking to the voluptuous reality TV star for inspiration on how to dress for her shape.
In early July, Lovato said, "I just love the way that she dresses. She wears clothes that fit her body... I'm starting to have curves and I'm embracing it and kind of looking to her style to help me out with that."
And Kardashian is pleased the young star is embracing her figure. In a post on her official blog, Kardashian writes, "I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I'm so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration. Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate."
"I know for me it was a long journey to get to where I am today, and if I can help just one girl feel happy and confident in her own skin by showing that girls should not aspire to be, nor should they feel pressured to be skinny, then I've made a little bit of a difference."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3