Kim Kardashian Is 'Flattered' for Considered as Style Inspiration by Demi Lovato
Kim Kardashian is "flattered" after teen sensation Demi Lovato named the socialite as her style icon. The 17-year-old Disney actress/singer has started to develop curves as she grows up and she's been looking to the voluptuous reality TV star for inspiration on how to dress for her shape.
In early July, Lovato said, "I just love the way that she dresses. She wears clothes that fit her body... I'm starting to have curves and I'm embracing it and kind of looking to her style to help me out with that."
And Kardashian is pleased the young star is embracing her figure. In a post on her official blog, Kardashian writes, "I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I'm so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration. Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate."
"I know for me it was a long journey to get to where I am today, and if I can help just one girl feel happy and confident in her own skin by showing that girls should not aspire to be, nor should they feel pressured to be skinny, then I've made a little bit of a difference."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App