Kim Kardashian Is 'Flattered' for Considered as Style Inspiration by Demi Lovato
Kim Kardashian is "flattered" after teen sensation Demi Lovato named the socialite as her style icon. The 17-year-old Disney actress/singer has started to develop curves as she grows up and she's been looking to the voluptuous reality TV star for inspiration on how to dress for her shape.
In early July, Lovato said, "I just love the way that she dresses. She wears clothes that fit her body... I'm starting to have curves and I'm embracing it and kind of looking to her style to help me out with that."
And Kardashian is pleased the young star is embracing her figure. In a post on her official blog, Kardashian writes, "I love that Demi is embracing her curves and I'm so flattered that she is looking to me for style inspiration. Demi is one of the few young stars who manages to show off her own unique style and sense of self while still keeping her looks age-appropriate."
"I know for me it was a long journey to get to where I am today, and if I can help just one girl feel happy and confident in her own skin by showing that girls should not aspire to be, nor should they feel pressured to be skinny, then I've made a little bit of a difference."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show