Grammy Winner Ana Barbara Accused of Hit and Run
Grammy-winning Latin singer Ana Barbara is facing a police investigation over an alleged hit-and-run incident in Cancun, Mexico which killed a 79-year-old woman. The victim died after she was struck by a vehicle on Sunday, July 18 and Barbara's bodyguard, Jose Gomez, was initially arrested following the incident.
He was released after posting bail on Monday. Now the victim's family are accusing Barbara of driving the vehicle when it hit the woman. The star has denied she was behind the wheel, claiming she heard a noise then saw the woman lying on the ground, reports the Associated Press.
Ana Barbara won a Latin Grammy in 2005 in the category of Best Album for "Loca de Amar".
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death