Grammy Winner Ana Barbara Accused of Hit and Run
Grammy-winning Latin singer Ana Barbara is facing a police investigation over an alleged hit-and-run incident in Cancun, Mexico which killed a 79-year-old woman. The victim died after she was struck by a vehicle on Sunday, July 18 and Barbara's bodyguard, Jose Gomez, was initially arrested following the incident.
He was released after posting bail on Monday. Now the victim's family are accusing Barbara of driving the vehicle when it hit the woman. The star has denied she was behind the wheel, claiming she heard a noise then saw the woman lying on the ground, reports the Associated Press.
Ana Barbara won a Latin Grammy in 2005 in the category of Best Album for "Loca de Amar".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video