Grammy Winner Ana Barbara Accused of Hit and Run
Grammy-winning Latin singer Ana Barbara is facing a police investigation over an alleged hit-and-run incident in Cancun, Mexico which killed a 79-year-old woman. The victim died after she was struck by a vehicle on Sunday, July 18 and Barbara's bodyguard, Jose Gomez, was initially arrested following the incident.
He was released after posting bail on Monday. Now the victim's family are accusing Barbara of driving the vehicle when it hit the woman. The star has denied she was behind the wheel, claiming she heard a noise then saw the woman lying on the ground, reports the Associated Press.
Ana Barbara won a Latin Grammy in 2005 in the category of Best Album for "Loca de Amar".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy