Grammy Winner Ana Barbara Accused of Hit and Run
Grammy-winning Latin singer Ana Barbara is facing a police investigation over an alleged hit-and-run incident in Cancun, Mexico which killed a 79-year-old woman. The victim died after she was struck by a vehicle on Sunday, July 18 and Barbara's bodyguard, Jose Gomez, was initially arrested following the incident.
He was released after posting bail on Monday. Now the victim's family are accusing Barbara of driving the vehicle when it hit the woman. The star has denied she was behind the wheel, claiming she heard a noise then saw the woman lying on the ground, reports the Associated Press.
Ana Barbara won a Latin Grammy in 2005 in the category of Best Album for "Loca de Amar".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked