Grammy Winner Ana Barbara Accused of Hit and Run
Grammy-winning Latin singer Ana Barbara is facing a police investigation over an alleged hit-and-run incident in Cancun, Mexico which killed a 79-year-old woman. The victim died after she was struck by a vehicle on Sunday, July 18 and Barbara's bodyguard, Jose Gomez, was initially arrested following the incident.
He was released after posting bail on Monday. Now the victim's family are accusing Barbara of driving the vehicle when it hit the woman. The star has denied she was behind the wheel, claiming she heard a noise then saw the woman lying on the ground, reports the Associated Press.
Ana Barbara won a Latin Grammy in 2005 in the category of Best Album for "Loca de Amar".
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media