Sarah McLachlan Still Has Faith in Lilith Tour
Lilith Fair co-founder Sarah McLachlan is adamant the touring all-woman festival will have a successful future, despite a series of setbacks this summer. Organizers of the event were forced to scrap a handful of summer dates due to poor ticket sales, while Norah Jones, Carly Simon, Kelly Clarkson and The Go Go's have all abandoned the 2010 tour for various reasons.
But Canadian singer McLachlan isn't letting the problems put her off planning future Lilith Fair events - and she's insistent they will overcome the "tricky time" they've faced this year. She says, "I should preface everything I say by saying, 'I'm a live-in-the-moment kind of girl!' We're planning on doing it (tour) next year, talking about a five-year plan."
"Do any of us know where we're going to be in 15 years? We're all here right now, and that's sort of where I'm at. We're sort of trying to figure out what all the possibilities are this year. We came out loud and proud with a huge roster, with a lot of great artists and a lot of diversity. And came into a tricky time in touring."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!