Sarah McLachlan Still Has Faith in Lilith Tour
Lilith Fair co-founder Sarah McLachlan is adamant the touring all-woman festival will have a successful future, despite a series of setbacks this summer. Organizers of the event were forced to scrap a handful of summer dates due to poor ticket sales, while Norah Jones, Carly Simon, Kelly Clarkson and The Go Go's have all abandoned the 2010 tour for various reasons.
But Canadian singer McLachlan isn't letting the problems put her off planning future Lilith Fair events - and she's insistent they will overcome the "tricky time" they've faced this year. She says, "I should preface everything I say by saying, 'I'm a live-in-the-moment kind of girl!' We're planning on doing it (tour) next year, talking about a five-year plan."
"Do any of us know where we're going to be in 15 years? We're all here right now, and that's sort of where I'm at. We're sort of trying to figure out what all the possibilities are this year. We came out loud and proud with a huge roster, with a lot of great artists and a lot of diversity. And came into a tricky time in touring."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen