James Franco Takes Job as Lecturer at Yale
James Franco is set to take on an educational new role - he has signed up to teach classes at Yale University. The "Spider-Man" star will begin studying at the prestigious Connecticut-based college in September to obtain his doctorate in English and film studies.
And Franco will have to focus on more than just his own course - he has agreed to teach his own "very special class" at the facility next January. Speaking on "Good Morning America" he says, "I am going to teach at Yale. It's in the works. I have a very special class I will be teaching next January."
Franco, who has previously studied filmmaking at New York University and earned a master of fine arts diploma from Columbia, didn't reveal what subject he will be teaching.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago