James Franco Takes Job as Lecturer at Yale
James Franco is set to take on an educational new role - he has signed up to teach classes at Yale University. The "Spider-Man" star will begin studying at the prestigious Connecticut-based college in September to obtain his doctorate in English and film studies.
And Franco will have to focus on more than just his own course - he has agreed to teach his own "very special class" at the facility next January. Speaking on "Good Morning America" he says, "I am going to teach at Yale. It's in the works. I have a very special class I will be teaching next January."
Franco, who has previously studied filmmaking at New York University and earned a master of fine arts diploma from Columbia, didn't reveal what subject he will be teaching.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?