James Franco Takes Job as Lecturer at Yale
James Franco is set to take on an educational new role - he has signed up to teach classes at Yale University. The "Spider-Man" star will begin studying at the prestigious Connecticut-based college in September to obtain his doctorate in English and film studies.
And Franco will have to focus on more than just his own course - he has agreed to teach his own "very special class" at the facility next January. Speaking on "Good Morning America" he says, "I am going to teach at Yale. It's in the works. I have a very special class I will be teaching next January."
Franco, who has previously studied filmmaking at New York University and earned a master of fine arts diploma from Columbia, didn't reveal what subject he will be teaching.
More James Franco News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending