James Franco Takes Job as Lecturer at Yale
James Franco is set to take on an educational new role - he has signed up to teach classes at Yale University. The "Spider-Man" star will begin studying at the prestigious Connecticut-based college in September to obtain his doctorate in English and film studies.
And Franco will have to focus on more than just his own course - he has agreed to teach his own "very special class" at the facility next January. Speaking on "Good Morning America" he says, "I am going to teach at Yale. It's in the works. I have a very special class I will be teaching next January."
Franco, who has previously studied filmmaking at New York University and earned a master of fine arts diploma from Columbia, didn't reveal what subject he will be teaching.
More James Franco News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper