James Franco Takes Job as Lecturer at Yale
James Franco is set to take on an educational new role - he has signed up to teach classes at Yale University. The "Spider-Man" star will begin studying at the prestigious Connecticut-based college in September to obtain his doctorate in English and film studies.
And Franco will have to focus on more than just his own course - he has agreed to teach his own "very special class" at the facility next January. Speaking on "Good Morning America" he says, "I am going to teach at Yale. It's in the works. I have a very special class I will be teaching next January."
Franco, who has previously studied filmmaking at New York University and earned a master of fine arts diploma from Columbia, didn't reveal what subject he will be teaching.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13