Kelly Osbourne Moves 'Onwards and Upwards' After Break-Up
Kelly Osbourne has opened up about her split from fiance Luke Worrall further, revealing she has decided to keep the details private because she just wants to "move onwards and upwards". Ozzy Osbourne's daughter was left reeling after discovering her longtime partner had allegedly cheated on her, and she ended the relationship last week.
She has since taken to Twitter.com to comment about the split, confessing she's "not dealing with it" very well. Now she has issued a public statement via her weekly column in Britain's Closer magazine - and has decided to not "bash" her former beau, although she hints at his reported infidelity, mentioning "male stupidity" and "slutty girls".
She writes, "As everyone has probably heard by now, my fiance Luke and I are no longer together. I've sat here for a couple of days thinking about what it is I want to say publicly. At first I wanted to tell everyone everything and completely bash him because I'm hurt and angry. But, at the end of the day, the truth is I did love Luke and that's all that matters."
"I kept up my side of the bargain and kept my side of the street clean, and no amount of male stupidity and no number of slutty girls are going to change that. Sitting here, bashing him and telling the world how horrible I feel doesn't get either of us anywhere. It's just time to be positive about my new life and to move onwards and upwards."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper