Jani Lane Sentenced to 120 Days in Jail
Glam rocker Jani Lane has been sentenced to 120 days in prison after pleading no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) earlier this year. The former Warrant frontman was arrested after crashing into a parked car while driving in Woodland Hills, California in May.
In court on Monday, July 19, he also had his driving license taken away for three years and he was ordered to complete a 30-month alcohol education program. It is the second DUI-related jail stint for Lane - last year (09) the rocker spent two days in prison and 36 months on probation following another incident. He was also ordered into alcohol education classes and handed community service.
Lane is expected to surrender to authorities and start his jail time on July 27, reports TMZ.com.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?