Jani Lane Sentenced to 120 Days in Jail
Glam rocker Jani Lane has been sentenced to 120 days in prison after pleading no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) earlier this year. The former Warrant frontman was arrested after crashing into a parked car while driving in Woodland Hills, California in May.
In court on Monday, July 19, he also had his driving license taken away for three years and he was ordered to complete a 30-month alcohol education program. It is the second DUI-related jail stint for Lane - last year (09) the rocker spent two days in prison and 36 months on probation following another incident. He was also ordered into alcohol education classes and handed community service.
Lane is expected to surrender to authorities and start his jail time on July 27, reports TMZ.com.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival