Jani Lane Sentenced to 120 Days in Jail
Glam rocker Jani Lane has been sentenced to 120 days in prison after pleading no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) earlier this year. The former Warrant frontman was arrested after crashing into a parked car while driving in Woodland Hills, California in May.
In court on Monday, July 19, he also had his driving license taken away for three years and he was ordered to complete a 30-month alcohol education program. It is the second DUI-related jail stint for Lane - last year (09) the rocker spent two days in prison and 36 months on probation following another incident. He was also ordered into alcohol education classes and handed community service.
Lane is expected to surrender to authorities and start his jail time on July 27, reports TMZ.com.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed