Jani Lane Sentenced to 120 Days in Jail
Glam rocker Jani Lane has been sentenced to 120 days in prison after pleading no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) earlier this year. The former Warrant frontman was arrested after crashing into a parked car while driving in Woodland Hills, California in May.
In court on Monday, July 19, he also had his driving license taken away for three years and he was ordered to complete a 30-month alcohol education program. It is the second DUI-related jail stint for Lane - last year (09) the rocker spent two days in prison and 36 months on probation following another incident. He was also ordered into alcohol education classes and handed community service.
Lane is expected to surrender to authorities and start his jail time on July 27, reports TMZ.com.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert