Jani Lane Sentenced to 120 Days in Jail
Glam rocker Jani Lane has been sentenced to 120 days in prison after pleading no contest to driving under the influence (DUI) earlier this year. The former Warrant frontman was arrested after crashing into a parked car while driving in Woodland Hills, California in May.
In court on Monday, July 19, he also had his driving license taken away for three years and he was ordered to complete a 30-month alcohol education program. It is the second DUI-related jail stint for Lane - last year (09) the rocker spent two days in prison and 36 months on probation following another incident. He was also ordered into alcohol education classes and handed community service.
Lane is expected to surrender to authorities and start his jail time on July 27, reports TMZ.com.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones