Sandra Bullock Renews Restraining Order Against Stalker
Oscar winner Sandra Bullock has obtained a temporary restraining order against a man she accused of stalking her seven years ago. The actress maintains Thomas James Weldon, who has been the subject of previous court orders to stay away from her, has become a nuisance again, and, on Monday, July 19, her attorneys obtained a protective order against him on her behalf.
Recently divorced Bullock first obtained a restraining order against Weldon in 2003, but it expired in 2009. He voluntarily entered a mental institution in Tennessee, but, according to the court filing, Weldon turned up in an emergency room in Wyoming last month and told hospital staff he had driven from Tennessee in an attempt to meet Bullock at her home in nearby Jackson Hole, after communicating with the actress telepathically.
Court documents suggest Weldon has sent the actress numerous e-mails and faxes in recent years, but he has never met the star. The new restraining order seeks to block Weldon from trying to contact Bullock at any of her homes and on any of her movie sets. It also seeks to protect her adopted son Louis.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off