Lee Brice 'Got the Slowest-Rising Single in History'
Singer/songwriter Lee Brice has made country chart history in the U.S. again after crawling to the top of Billboard's Hot Country Songs countdown after 46 weeks. Brice co-wrote Garth Brooks' "More Than a Memory", which became the first single to debut at number one on the chart, and now he can claim the slowest route to the top spot after finally landing the peak with "Love Like Crazy".
He says, "I've got the fastest-rising single in the history of the world, that I wrote. And now, as an artist, I've got the slowest-rising single in history. Hey, I'll take it any way I can get it."
"If it goes No. 1, then I'll have the fastest-rising No. 1 and the slowest-rising No. 1. That would be something I can hang my hat on," Brice continues.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party