Lee Brice 'Got the Slowest-Rising Single in History'
Singer/songwriter Lee Brice has made country chart history in the U.S. again after crawling to the top of Billboard's Hot Country Songs countdown after 46 weeks. Brice co-wrote Garth Brooks' "More Than a Memory", which became the first single to debut at number one on the chart, and now he can claim the slowest route to the top spot after finally landing the peak with "Love Like Crazy".
He says, "I've got the fastest-rising single in the history of the world, that I wrote. And now, as an artist, I've got the slowest-rising single in history. Hey, I'll take it any way I can get it."
"If it goes No. 1, then I'll have the fastest-rising No. 1 and the slowest-rising No. 1. That would be something I can hang my hat on," Brice continues.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene