Lee Brice 'Got the Slowest-Rising Single in History'
Singer/songwriter Lee Brice has made country chart history in the U.S. again after crawling to the top of Billboard's Hot Country Songs countdown after 46 weeks. Brice co-wrote Garth Brooks' "More Than a Memory", which became the first single to debut at number one on the chart, and now he can claim the slowest route to the top spot after finally landing the peak with "Love Like Crazy".
He says, "I've got the fastest-rising single in the history of the world, that I wrote. And now, as an artist, I've got the slowest-rising single in history. Hey, I'll take it any way I can get it."
"If it goes No. 1, then I'll have the fastest-rising No. 1 and the slowest-rising No. 1. That would be something I can hang my hat on," Brice continues.
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians