Lee Brice 'Got the Slowest-Rising Single in History'
Singer/songwriter Lee Brice has made country chart history in the U.S. again after crawling to the top of Billboard's Hot Country Songs countdown after 46 weeks. Brice co-wrote Garth Brooks' "More Than a Memory", which became the first single to debut at number one on the chart, and now he can claim the slowest route to the top spot after finally landing the peak with "Love Like Crazy".
He says, "I've got the fastest-rising single in the history of the world, that I wrote. And now, as an artist, I've got the slowest-rising single in history. Hey, I'll take it any way I can get it."
"If it goes No. 1, then I'll have the fastest-rising No. 1 and the slowest-rising No. 1. That would be something I can hang my hat on," Brice continues.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'