Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Clothing Line's Production
Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has shut down production of his clothing line The Rich and Infamous amid reports of poor sales. The "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker, real name Calvin Broadus, debuted the range, a collaboration with the Robert Thorn Company, in 2008, but the collection was hit hard by the downturn in the economy in 2009.
In 2009, he revealed the recession had hit his line hard, and he and his partners were struggling "to do what we're doing and try to keep the prices a little lower". But the business has failed to recover and Snoop Dogg recently discontinued the fashion range, according to Wooha.
His clothing line aside, Snoop Dogg will be the headline musical performer at second-annual Fantasy Football SUPERDRAFT at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Friday, August 27.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri