Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Clothing Line's Production
Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has shut down production of his clothing line The Rich and Infamous amid reports of poor sales. The "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker, real name Calvin Broadus, debuted the range, a collaboration with the Robert Thorn Company, in 2008, but the collection was hit hard by the downturn in the economy in 2009.
In 2009, he revealed the recession had hit his line hard, and he and his partners were struggling "to do what we're doing and try to keep the prices a little lower". But the business has failed to recover and Snoop Dogg recently discontinued the fashion range, according to Wooha.
His clothing line aside, Snoop Dogg will be the headline musical performer at second-annual Fantasy Football SUPERDRAFT at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Friday, August 27.
More Snoop Dogg News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub