Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Clothing Line's Production
Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has shut down production of his clothing line The Rich and Infamous amid reports of poor sales. The "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker, real name Calvin Broadus, debuted the range, a collaboration with the Robert Thorn Company, in 2008, but the collection was hit hard by the downturn in the economy in 2009.
In 2009, he revealed the recession had hit his line hard, and he and his partners were struggling "to do what we're doing and try to keep the prices a little lower". But the business has failed to recover and Snoop Dogg recently discontinued the fashion range, according to Wooha.
His clothing line aside, Snoop Dogg will be the headline musical performer at second-annual Fantasy Football SUPERDRAFT at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Friday, August 27.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'