Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Clothing Line's Production
Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has shut down production of his clothing line The Rich and Infamous amid reports of poor sales. The "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker, real name Calvin Broadus, debuted the range, a collaboration with the Robert Thorn Company, in 2008, but the collection was hit hard by the downturn in the economy in 2009.
In 2009, he revealed the recession had hit his line hard, and he and his partners were struggling "to do what we're doing and try to keep the prices a little lower". But the business has failed to recover and Snoop Dogg recently discontinued the fashion range, according to Wooha.
His clothing line aside, Snoop Dogg will be the headline musical performer at second-annual Fantasy Football SUPERDRAFT at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Friday, August 27.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert