Snoop Dogg Shuts Down Clothing Line's Production
Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has shut down production of his clothing line The Rich and Infamous amid reports of poor sales. The "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker, real name Calvin Broadus, debuted the range, a collaboration with the Robert Thorn Company, in 2008, but the collection was hit hard by the downturn in the economy in 2009.
In 2009, he revealed the recession had hit his line hard, and he and his partners were struggling "to do what we're doing and try to keep the prices a little lower". But the business has failed to recover and Snoop Dogg recently discontinued the fashion range, according to Wooha.
His clothing line aside, Snoop Dogg will be the headline musical performer at second-annual Fantasy Football SUPERDRAFT at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Friday, August 27.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her