No Complications to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hip Surgery
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has undergone successful surgery to replace the hip she broke when she fell out of bed at her home on Saturday, July 17. The Hungarian-born movie veteran suffered several broken bones and was taken to UCLA hospital by ambulance following the accident.
Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells the Associated Press the actress was in surgery for three-and-a-half hours on Monday morning, July 18, and her surgeon has confirmed there were no complications.
The 93-year-old star, who have played in several movies such as "Every Girl Should Have One", "Smart Alec" and "Charlie Barnett's Terms of Enrollment", has been confined to her bed since a 2002 car accident left her partially paralyzed. She sparked fears for her ailing health in January, when she was photographed in a wheelchair looking shockingly frail and weak.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake