No Complications to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hip Surgery
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has undergone successful surgery to replace the hip she broke when she fell out of bed at her home on Saturday, July 17. The Hungarian-born movie veteran suffered several broken bones and was taken to UCLA hospital by ambulance following the accident.
Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells the Associated Press the actress was in surgery for three-and-a-half hours on Monday morning, July 18, and her surgeon has confirmed there were no complications.
The 93-year-old star, who have played in several movies such as "Every Girl Should Have One", "Smart Alec" and "Charlie Barnett's Terms of Enrollment", has been confined to her bed since a 2002 car accident left her partially paralyzed. She sparked fears for her ailing health in January, when she was photographed in a wheelchair looking shockingly frail and weak.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth