No Complications to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hip Surgery
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has undergone successful surgery to replace the hip she broke when she fell out of bed at her home on Saturday, July 17. The Hungarian-born movie veteran suffered several broken bones and was taken to UCLA hospital by ambulance following the accident.
Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells the Associated Press the actress was in surgery for three-and-a-half hours on Monday morning, July 18, and her surgeon has confirmed there were no complications.
The 93-year-old star, who have played in several movies such as "Every Girl Should Have One", "Smart Alec" and "Charlie Barnett's Terms of Enrollment", has been confined to her bed since a 2002 car accident left her partially paralyzed. She sparked fears for her ailing health in January, when she was photographed in a wheelchair looking shockingly frail and weak.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences