No Complications to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hip Surgery
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has undergone successful surgery to replace the hip she broke when she fell out of bed at her home on Saturday, July 17. The Hungarian-born movie veteran suffered several broken bones and was taken to UCLA hospital by ambulance following the accident.
Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells the Associated Press the actress was in surgery for three-and-a-half hours on Monday morning, July 18, and her surgeon has confirmed there were no complications.
The 93-year-old star, who have played in several movies such as "Every Girl Should Have One", "Smart Alec" and "Charlie Barnett's Terms of Enrollment", has been confined to her bed since a 2002 car accident left her partially paralyzed. She sparked fears for her ailing health in January, when she was photographed in a wheelchair looking shockingly frail and weak.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered