No Complications to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hip Surgery
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has undergone successful surgery to replace the hip she broke when she fell out of bed at her home on Saturday, July 17. The Hungarian-born movie veteran suffered several broken bones and was taken to UCLA hospital by ambulance following the accident.
Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells the Associated Press the actress was in surgery for three-and-a-half hours on Monday morning, July 18, and her surgeon has confirmed there were no complications.
The 93-year-old star, who have played in several movies such as "Every Girl Should Have One", "Smart Alec" and "Charlie Barnett's Terms of Enrollment", has been confined to her bed since a 2002 car accident left her partially paralyzed. She sparked fears for her ailing health in January, when she was photographed in a wheelchair looking shockingly frail and weak.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama